Attention Marino and Dolphins Fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention Marino and Dolphins Fans

Cage Rosenfails

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
If your tired of hearing about Manning's year compared to Marino's 84 season. If your tired of hearing how Peyton broke Marinos touchdown record. If your tired of hearing that Peyton is better than Marino. If you have a chip on your shoulder because Peyton ran up the score just to chase the record and then in the last game he wanted number 48 to come" In the flow of the game:rolleyes:". Then please join me and everybody and turn on your TV as we watch the the fall of Peyton Manning and the Colts as they finally play a real team and a real defense in a real stadium and real weather.:evil:

Please tune in next week as we watch the fall of Big Hen.

Semedi said:
So... you want the Patsies to win? :shakeno:
I rather have the Patsies win this and then lose the SB. I am tired of turning on ESPN and hearing about Peyton Manning. Blah Blah Blah. I am also tired of hearing about Big Hen.

I'll take an entire bottle of asprin and wash it down with Drano before I root for the pats.

yankeehillbilly said:
Peyton is not better than Marino. At least not yet.
But he did break the record. No amount of rationalizing is going to change that.

He hasn't broken Marino's combined single season and playoff TD record (56). :evil:

dude ur crazy...I want the patriots OUT of the playoffs. Big Ben will finish off whoever meets them in Pitt so I guess it doesn't really matter. I can't stand the patriots and would rather lose my left testicle than to see the patriots EVER get another superbowl ring.

Dolfan73 said:
dude ur crazy...I want the patriots OUT of the playoffs. Big Ben will finish off whoever meets them in Pitt so I guess it doesn't really matter. I can't stand the patriots and would rather lose my left testicle than to see the patriots EVER get another superbowl ring.
I dont want the Pats to win the SB. I want them to beat the Colts, beat the Steelers then lose the SB. That way the whole world can watch them go down. Kapich;)

I think we should root for our dolphins and call in to espn and rip them for dissing the great dan. personaly i say piss on espn .:cooldude:

I like Peyton Manning....he seems like a good enough guy. I wish he wouldn't havn't broken Marino's record.

Semedi said:
So... you want the Patsies to win? :shakeno:

I want no one to win! But that is not an option!

We are just observers on this one. :cry:

You know...I find it ironic that the season Marinos TD record falls is the year they have this new point of emphasis for illegal contact. Manning benefited from this more than any QB. He has two above average TE's and that is the postion that has seen the highest increase in production this year. I also find it ironic that in the rematch game that changed that rule (AFC Championship) last year, he hasn't done crap!

Back
Top Bottom