Attention Marino and Dolphins Fans | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention Marino and Dolphins Fans

I really wanted the Colts to kill the Patsies. But this does prove that Manning, without the assist from the indoor games and rarely having to deal with the elements, he wouldn't have broken Marino's record. He also didn't play against a helluvalot of good defenses. Oh well, what's done is done. But I, as a life long Marino fan can take some solace in knowing Marino did it without a running game, against good defenses and against all the elements. Marinos year, in my opinion was far more impressive.

People need to get over Marinos record being broken. I would rather turn on my tv and hear about how great Manning is than turn on my tv and hear about the Pats. They won today, I pray that Pitt can beat theam. If NE gets to the super bowl they will not lose it.

DonShula84 said:
People need to get over Marinos record being broken. I would rather turn on my tv and hear about how great Manning is than turn on my tv and hear about the Pats. They won today, I pray that Pitt can beat theam. If NE gets to the super bowl they will not lose it.
the way pitt looked yesterday, i doubt it! :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom