Attention Phin73 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention Phin73

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Hey man...

I've been trying to contact you via PM and Email, but it's a no go. Your email doesn't work, and you haven't checked the private messages that I've sent you since mid-April.

So, I'm hoping that you'll see this, and then contact me via email. Email me at webmaster@finheaven.com

PLEASE contact me as soon as possible...

Thank you...

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

Oh really? Depending how things go i might end up there tryin to see the matrix. Goin to work this mornin was rough that broad in St Pete kept me there til like 4am.

Yeah. We gotta go do something one day.

Well we're not really NEAR St Pete per se. We're both in North Tampa its real freaky but AJ and I just realized that after all this time we both live in like the same subdevelopment literally right down the road (walking distance) from each other. He works at the movie theater I goto all the time too.

Nah I just drove all the way down to St Pete cuz I had a friend there.

I was up in Wesley Chapel two weeks ago. My brother was running in the regional track meet. Are you still up on North Himes, CK??

CK AJ and Muck...just curious...and you don't have to reply if you don't want to..but where do youy guys work ?
i'm still a student so i have time to surf once in a while but i can't imagine following the Fins so closely when i'll have a family and a permanent job :(
Unless i end up working for the fins :rolleyes:

Hah well right now I work for the Macaroni Grill as a waiter. I can't speak for Muck and AJ though.

Muck I live in Wesley Chapel now man. Its called Meadow Point, a subdevelopment type deal right off Bruce B Downs on County Line Road, dont know if you know it but its like a couple miles up the road from where I-75 hits Bruce B Downs that should give ya an idea.

Alright basketball time. I'm outtie

Well, was working for an online hardware reseller (computers). But I got laid off last week. So I've got as much time as I want now. lol.

To tell you the truth, the only time I'd surf the net at work was on my lunchbreak (if I got one). I'm young and single. So I can follow as much as I please. :) Still, you set your own rules. Me.....I make sure I have a job that's conducive to football season. That's just the way I operate. Anything less would make me unhappy.

CK.....I know where that place is. :up:

I live in the same development as ck... just 5 minutes away from him... I work at the Muvico :cool:

Originally posted by Pink_Dove
CK AJ and Muck...just curious...and you don't have to reply if you don't want to..but where do youy guys work ?
i'm still a student so i have time to surf once in a while but i can't imagine following the Fins so closely when i'll have a family and a permanent job :(
Unless i end up working for the fins :rolleyes:

Believe me, you find down time...for yourself..and that's when I look at the net...plus I'm a IT guy, so when everything is working fine at work,,,my time, is my time..so just about everyday I can come and see what's happening....best job around for keeping up with the fins...when it family time, it's family time..:D

Yeah I always find time cuz its just what I like to do. Like watching TV or playing video games or something. I dont do those as much as I normally would, because this is what I do for a hobby. Thats why I started writing ultra recently. I do crap like that all the time anyway with message board posting, reading up on news even researching, why not just put it into fancy words and find some crazy azz site that'll print it for everyone to see. :)

Back
Top Bottom