Attention Phin73 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention Phin73

I live in the San Francisco Bay Area...<tumbleweed rolls by> Ugh... Hello? Is this thing on? :( California sucks hardly a Dolphin fan around... I wanna play ball dammit.

Don't be joking about tumble weeds. I live in NM. There are quite a few Dolphin fans here. However, all they know about football is that the ball is brown. No one even knew we acquired Junior Seau!! Do you all know how frustrating it is to try and talk to these guys? Ah well, atleast I can chat with you guys......

"I love them Dolphins! Griese? Whadya mean he's comin there soon he's been there for years!"

I wish I could find a bunch of people to play a full 11 on 11 tackle football game.

LOL, this is a great thread. It should be titled, "Keepin it Real" as in, this is WHY this site is great, because us phinphans can talk about the phins and have football fellowship. I guess I take for granted meeting 06 and Expo, other fans that are as passionate about the phins as I am, it makes the games that much more fun.

Doesn't that just make you all fuzzy inside? lol ha, I teased myself, how do you like 'dem apples?

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys I work with computers too and check the site on a daily basis. I'm in Riverview(South Tampa). Theres a sports bar in Brandon that has like 500 tv's and is huge, it's called Barnacles. If you all want to meet up there and check out a game let me know.

Back
Top Bottom