Attention Wannstedt Haters | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention Wannstedt Haters

SDFinFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
For those of you that suggest we fire Wanny and Co. if we don't go to the AFC championship game, who do you want to coach? All things considered, I think the coaching staff has done a decent job - you can't blame them for the New England and Houston losses. If you think they're not good enough for this team, I hear Olivadotti is looking to rejoin the Fins coaching staff...:lol:

Originally posted by SDFinFan
For those of you that suggest we fire Wanny and Co. if we don't go to the AFC championship game, who do you want to coach?

This has been asked and answered MANY times before. Do a search.

Im sure some good assistants or college coaches like Stoops could do a good job. They done need a great play caller or scheme master, they have the talent to get the job done. They need an emotional leader to ignite the fire.

Originally posted by Unconquered
Im sure some good assistants or college coaches like Stoops could do a good job. They done need a great play caller or scheme master, they have the talent to get the job done. They need an emotional leader to ignite the fire.

we need someone who will get emotional and cry a bit when we play good.:cry: :cry: :cry: "im so proud of my boys":lol: serously, we need someone who will have apulse on the sideline instead of looking like al frankin.:eek:

lol you guys don't understand.. if DW leaves NT is the HC and we're in a world of ****.. and we'll miss the playoffs for sure.

Re: Re: Attention Wannstedt Haters

Originally posted by RikWriter

This has been asked and answered MANY times before. Do a search.

I know.. I was being a little sarcastic because the coach always gets the blame when we lose, yet no credit when a good move is made. That's why I had to bring up Olivadotti. Now he was a terrible defensive coordinator. Those were some bad years!!!

I'm not a big DW fan either, but Stoops isn't going anywhere and there just are not a lot of good choices out there. I do think the Cowher idea is somewhat interesting. If they keep losing he may be ready for a change. I, for one, think he would be a perfect fit here.

Miami WILL be in the playoffs this year. I'm changing my name to Chad Johnson if we win Thursday.

Originally posted by muddaconch
You know what, the more I see those orange jerseys, the more I like them......

Reminds me of the old Tampa Bay jerseys. Now all we need on our helmets is a gay pirate with the knife in his mouth.:lol:

The TB jersies weren't as florescant, and didn't have the aqua highlights, here and there...

LOL, I wonder what we would look like with orange jersies and aqua pants???

haha

53818780352-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom