Attention Wannstedt Haters | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention Wannstedt Haters

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
Miami WILL be in the playoffs this year. I'm changing my name to Chad Johnson if we win Thursday.

I hope your name will be Chad Johnson because I hope we win. BTW...I love the orange jerseys and props to yourboy McKnight.

clear.gif

Stoops has said many times once he does everything there is to do in college he wants to go to the NFL.

He's gonna lose some good starters this season after they win the national championship, and i believe he's going to the NFL.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
Miami WILL be in the playoffs this year. I'm changing my name to Chad Johnson if we win Thursday.

Actually Chad Johnson only predicted a single game win.

If you predict a playoff birth then you are Jim Fassell.

Originally posted by Blueprint_21
Stoops has said many times once he does everything there is to do in college he wants to go to the NFL.

He's gonna lose some good starters this season after they win the national championship, and i believe he's going to the NFL.

Lets see, he'll have 2 undefeated seasons and 2 National Championships. There really isnt much more to do. Then he gets offered a job to coach a team with talent out the preverbial wahzoo just in need of some inspiration to win the biggest single game on the planet. Yeah, he'll leave!

Originally posted by Blueprint_21
lol you guys don't understand.. if DW leaves NT is the HC and we're in a world of ****.. and we'll miss the playoffs for sure.

Not true. If DW goes NT goes. NT is half th problem. Besides Norv has already said he wouldnt take another HCing job (when he left Washington)

I personally would like to see JJ get another chance. I think he would do well with Fiedler.

What was teh reason Jimmy Johnson left Miami? I was deployed to Bosnia during this time, and am not sure of the hole story. He would do well, I am also starting to think Green.

I think half the reason was Dan Marino but I dont know the offical reason.

Originally posted by SDFinFan
For those of you that suggest we fire Wanny and Co. if we don't go to the AFC championship game, who do you want to coach? All things considered, I think the coaching staff has done a decent job - you can't blame them for the New England and Houston losses. If you think they're not good enough for this team, I hear Olivadotti is looking to rejoin the Fins coaching staff...:lol:

Or the Indy lose.

Originally posted by SDFinFan

Reminds me of the old Tampa Bay jerseys. Now all we need on our helmets is a gay pirate with the knife in his mouth.:lol:

Johnny Depp!!

Originally posted by finfan54

we need someone who will get emotional and cry a bit when we play good.:cry: :cry: :cry: "im so proud of my boys":lol: serously, we need someone who will have apulse on the sideline instead of looking like al frankin.:eek:

LOL...Al Frankin! I hope you say that name in discust.:evil:

A couple thoughts. Switzer inheirited a FANTASTIC team that won the Super Bowl ... then over time showed a lack of pro coaching ability, IMO. I'm not a big fan of bringing college coaches directly to HC gigs in the NFL.

Secondly, a thought on Wanny. I personally like his coaching style, but he is horribly inadequate on the personnel evaluation front. If there were some way to keep him on the sidelines and out of the War Room, I'd be all for it.

Back
Top Bottom