Attitude....Play Calling....Speed | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attitude....Play Calling....Speed

Wow, you hit the nail on the head, my man. I can't wait to see Satele and the O-Line mean streak. As for Mr. Ginn, oh my lord, the man is GONE and I do think we will win at least 1 post season game.

Excellent post, love the enthusiasm!

I can't wait for TC to start because I think I've exhausted all of the Ted Ginn YouTube highlights!

This team has a great chance to be successful this year IMO

I like the write up on the O-Line to, as they did make a massive improvement once we put in a QB who could get rid of the ball quickly, that and Ronnie rushing for over 1000 in only 12~13 games, Imagine what they can do for both Ronnie and LoBook for the full 19 games this season (yes 19, 16 plus playoffs and SB)

Go Fins!!!!

Bravo. I'm all pumped now!!!

Was it over when the German's bombed Pearl Harbor, HELL NO !!!!!

GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO FINS !!!

Wasn't that a line from John Belushi in a movie many years ago, I think the title was 1941? :sidelol: Great, funny line. Great thread, too!

Great enthusiasm in your post. While I agree totally that this offensive potential will be unlike what we have seen here since the day the music died (Danny retired), I don't think it will equate with a playoff season. There is too much thats has to come together for that to happen.

As you said, the OL has to gel from the get-go, Ginn has to have a breakout season at both WR and returner, and Booker has to do things that he couldn't/was allowed to in college (depending on how you look at his college career). It can happen, but there is still a few pieces missing in talent to get us into post season play and I'm not sure we have them yet...

But I am sure this team will be FUN to watch, no matter what. In the back of our minds, in a stretch where we're behind, we will know that we have the capability to pull it off unlike our offense since Shues was here last...

Thanks cashman34,
Your hard work is appreciated. Don't listen to the haters.

GO DOLPHINS!!!

I can't say I agree with everything you said, but I do love your passion. I personally think Ginn will be a bust and out of the league in 3 years. I also think he will fumble more of those 70 punts than he will return for 6. I also disagree with Booker being the break away back you think he is. He couldn't do it in college for a big time program, then I don't see him being a big time player in the NFL. He has John Avery written all over him if you want my opinion, but that is why they play the games.
I am not a big Cameron fan. I'm not sure why others are so high on him. He had more weapons than we will ever have at SD and still couldn't put the game away when they had too in the playoffs. He has been surrounded by talent and still couldn't win, now he comes to our team with a rag tag O-line and questions at QB, WR and TE and you think he is gonna take this team to the playoffs?? OK, whatever. My hopes are not as high right now as they were this time last year. I hope I am wrong, but I see this as being a long 7-9 type of season. JMO.

Make sure you save this post. You are going to be eating it later this season.:kick:

I can't say I agree with everything you said, but I do love your passion. I personally think Ginn will be a bust and out of the league in 3 years. I also think he will fumble more of those 70 punts than he will return for 6. I also disagree with Booker being the break away back you think he is. He couldn't do it in college for a big time program, then I don't see him being a big time player in the NFL. He has John Avery written all over him if you want my opinion, but that is why they play the games.
I am not a big Cameron fan. I'm not sure why others are so high on him. He had more weapons than we will ever have at SD and still couldn't put the game away when they had too in the playoffs. He has been surrounded by talent and still couldn't win, now he comes to our team with a rag tag O-line and questions at QB, WR and TE and you think he is gonna take this team to the playoffs?? OK, whatever. My hopes are not as high right now as they were this time last year. I hope I am wrong, but I see this as being a long 7-9 type of season. JMO.

Do you agree with anything cashman posted?

Oh and don't worry, because you are wrong.

Great post! I live in Ohio and watched all of the Buckeye games and Ginn is fantastic when he gets in the open field. Nobody will catch him. Year after year I get excited and this year I think we can be the surprise team of the year.

Go Fins!!

Maybe we should "wait to judge" on the players and coach you mentioned.
Who do you wish we drafted? I love you people who point fingers and label "bust" so quickly.

Cash, seems very logical to me. For the Naysayers, out of the following, J.J., D.Wanns, Saban the Satan, who was better than Cameron? Each one of these professional dirtbags damaged this team. There is no way possible that Cameron can do a worse job than these Idiots did.

"Germans bombed pearl harbor" Blutto Blutarsky in the movie Animal House, classic Johm Belushi

XSTEK

#1- This isnt college football. Attitude doesnt get it done, we need TALENT.
It doesnt matter if you have "bar fight" attitude if you dont know who to
block and are hesitant off the snap, or are blocking the wrong guy.
REASONS: - This group is too young
- Who knows who the starting group is? how can you
state an opinion on an anonymous group?
- No depth. One injury and two or three players change pos

#2 - Play calling. It doesnt matter if the defense knows run or pass, you still
have to execute the play. Every play is designed to succeed, if you
EXECUTE. Phins suffer from poor execution due to poor talent and lack
of cohesiveness.

#3 - Speed. I agree that athleticism and speed are good attributes to have
on the O line. Denver comes to mind here, but so does the O lines of
Dallas Cowboys, they were huge, and not very mobile, the Hogs for
the Skins weren't exactly svelt. They were huge and mauled you.
I prefer a huge offensive line over a smaller but that is dependant on
the type of scheme you're running. San Diego was big and physical,
they didnt pull the O lineman outside very much, they were just good.

Com'on, lets be realistic. We can be fans but honest. Miami will struggle early in the season mainly because its a whole new offense and system. You cant expect immediate synchronicity with such a drastic change. By midseason I believe we will see the big plays and the consistency improve.

Back
Top Bottom