Attn: All Phin Fans....Root for The Colts!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attn: All Phin Fans....Root for The Colts!!

Dredd1050 said:
They win it all, no tag on Edge, Miami bound!!

They lose, unfinished business, Edge gets tagged.

Simple right? That's what it comes down to. ;)
Not that simple.........
I'd love Edge...But in today's free agent market, I know how it goes and what that means for the Dolphins salary cap- wise...We can DEFINATELY come up with a GOOD YOUNG back out of the draft. CHeaper, younger, maybe even just as good too...With our cap situation, getting Edge will greatly reduce the space we need to grab up 3 GOOOOOD offensive lineman. Not to mention other areas that we need to address....QB, O-Line, D-Line, alright I mentioned em..

BringBackShula said:
Not that simple.........
I'd love Edge...But in today's free agent market, I know how it goes and what that means for the Dolphins salary cap- wise...We can DEFINATELY come up with a GOOD YOUNG back out of the draft. CHeaper, younger, maybe even just as good too...With our cap situation, getting Edge will greatly reduce the space we need to grab up 3 GOOOOOD offensive lineman. Not to mention other areas that we need to address....QB, O-Line, D-Line, alright I mentioned em..
Ok, forget Edge. But do NOT draft a RB. Trade down and draft O and D line help. Pick up Rudi Johnson or Alexander. Boom, Nice!!

No matter who wins, i'm definately rooting for the Steelers to beat them. If the Jets win at Pitt, i'm never watching football again.

Dredd1050 said:
Ok, forget Edge. But do NOT draft a RB. Trade down and draft O and D line help. Pick up Rudi Johnson or Alexander. Boom, Nice!!
Ok..what if it's our turn and NOBODY's calling to trade up??
No trade down possibilities...what do you do? Alexander is the equivalent of Edge...Money-wise, and age wise..Rudi Johnson has said he wants to retire a Bengal. He had a great year. He's also replacing COrey Dillon...what makes you think they'll move him? He's not going anywhere.
So.....If there is no trades possible, I'd like to take a QB.
Right?:confused:

No QBs!! We have bigger holes to fill. If AJ tanks, we'll have a high pick next year with fewer holes to fill. The QB won't play next year anyways, big waste.

Why would I want a edge....when I can get the whole razor...Eric Shelton....come on down.

Dredd1050 said:
They win it all, no tag on Edge, Miami bound!!

They lose, unfinished business, Edge gets tagged.

Simple right? That's what it comes down to. ;)

my friends uncle who works for UPS and delievers athletic tape to the the equipment manager said he heard that edge wants out of indy so bad he'd be willing to sign for the NFL minimum just to play in miami.
:rolleyes:

Personally, id take edge over anyother back in the league... i mean, HE WANTS TO PLAY FOR US! YOU SAW THE INTERVIEW! TAKE HIM, AND WERE PLAYOFF BOUND BABY

My 2nd and 3rd favorite teams are the Colts and G-Men anywayz(purley a coincidence both the Mannings are there) so ill be rooting for the Colts anywayz....but even if you arent a Colts fan, i dont see how a Dolphin fan can root for the PAtriots to EVER win against anyone except MAYBE the Bills or Jets...

Is it wrong, that i wish hell and injury on other afc east teams when they play within in their division.. if Tom Brady missed the season with cancer, i wouldnt shed a tear..

bigmiamifan said:
No QBs!! We have bigger holes to fill. If AJ tanks, we'll have a high pick next year with fewer holes to fill. The QB won't play next year anyways, big waste.
alright...then what do YOU do??:confused:

Back
Top Bottom