Attn: All Phin Fans....Root for The Colts!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attn: All Phin Fans....Root for The Colts!!

#7AintScared said:
Is it wrong, that i wish hell and injury on other afc east teams when they play within in their division.. if Tom Brady missed the season with cancer, i wouldnt shed a tear..
Dam...that's f#$@*d up! I wouldn't root that hard.:shakeno:

I hope the Colts win, as long as Peyton Manning does not break Marino's TD record including regular season and playoffs. :evil:

well, im not rootin for it to happen, but im not gunna wish it didnt.. ill play dirty to get to the top

I hate the Jets. I really do not like Peyton either. I hope NE will win and thus I will enjoy seeing Peyton losing.

Dredd1050 said:
They win it all, no tag on Edge, Miami bound!!

They lose, unfinished business, Edge gets tagged.

Simple right? That's what it comes down to. ;)
count me out as well. out of all the AFC teams left, pittsburgh is the only team i can stomach showing up to represent the AFC.

hate the jets
dislike new england
and i have a problem with indy.

so that leaves pittsburgh ...
... but it would be cool to be part of something big like that, a yankee in a land of hoosiers. as much as i have a problem rooting for them, it may be cool to see them win it.

but im pulling for cowher.

and in the NFC St Louis. if not them, minnesota.

hate atlanta
hate phillie

MarinoEqualsGod said:
No matter who wins, i'm definately rooting for the Steelers to beat them. If the Jets win at Pitt, i'm never watching football again.
yeah ya will. isnt it messed up to think that the jets are two wins away from playing in the superbowl? they may be the sleeper of the bunch. but playing @ NE isnt a picnic.

Den54 said:
I won't root for the Colts. I enjoy watching Peyton fall short every year.
The trend must continue.
Since the Colts are no longer in the AFC East, I can now root for them but only because they are in the playoffs and we are sitting around watching them.
:shakeno:

Also, because I hate the Patises, and it is not the Steelers turn, but if the Eagles get to the SB I am rooting for them...my dad's Iggles :D

Dredd1050 said:
Why? Does that kind of situation remind you of someone close to all of our hearts?? Give you warm and fuzzies inside?

I am still pissed about him breaking Dan's record, I hope he never wins the big games. Cheap assault on a great record!

#7AintScared said:
Is it wrong, that i wish hell and injury on other afc east teams when they play within in their division.. if Tom Brady missed the season with cancer, i wouldnt shed a tear..
That is really messed up! :yell: It is JUST a game.

Im rooting for them, but it has nothing to do with edge...

#7AintScared said:
Sometimes I catch myself cheering when an opposing player gets injured. But then I realize how messed up that is. And I wouldn't wish cancer on any football player, unless they personally wronged me.

i can see it now..patsys and jets in the afc championship
noO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#7AintScared said:
Personally, id take edge over anyother back in the league... i mean, HE WANTS TO PLAY FOR US! YOU SAW THE INTERVIEW! TAKE HIM, AND WERE PLAYOFF BOUND BABY

honestly, i think he is just trying to raise up the ante to get a bigger contract from the Colts.

Back
Top Bottom