Attn. Tampa Fins Fans!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attn. Tampa Fins Fans!!!!

ckparrothead said:
Really? That would be odd, St. Petersburg brighthouse has the game but Tampa doesn't? Weird. I will have to check.

He's wrong. Channel 10 is showing a movie at 1PM. Fox has the double-header so CBS is stuck with the Jets/Ravens game at 4PM. Sports bar time for us'ns. Again. Anyone wanna help me out with a game tape?

Rick 1966 said:
He's wrong. Channel 10 is showing a movie at 1PM. Fox has the double-header so CBS is stuck with the Jets/Ravens game at 4PM. Sports bar time for us'ns. Again. Anyone wanna help me out with a game tape?

Seing as how you live in lakeland, I dont appreciate being called wrong since you cant see what I see. Either Tampa area isnt showing the game or its a misprint on ones tv...OR in the St.Petersburg times its wrong. But I saved it and am looking at it right now, october 9th, ch 10 1:00 dolphins and bills. And this is regarding tampa what are giving your 2 cents for anyway.

TheMageGandalf said:
The Bucs play at 1pm against the Jets in NY.

When the Bucs played at 1pm WEEK 1 at Minnesota they played the Fins vs. Denver here.

So I dont see any problems if they did it in Week 1. Had the Bucs played here at home, ok fine, but that's not the case.

yeah usually the rule is only when there is a Bucs home game i thought...

KPDolfan424 said:
Seing as how you live in lakeland, I dont appreciate being called wrong since you cant see what I see. Either Tampa area isnt showing the game or its a misprint on ones tv...OR in the St.Petersburg times its wrong. But I saved it and am looking at it right now, october 9th, ch 10 1:00 dolphins and bills. And this is regarding tampa what are giving your 2 cents for anyway.

just check the website. they have no game scheduled for 1 pm

TheMageGandalf said:
Guys, to my dismay...The OCT. 9th game agaisnt the Bills wont be on TV in Tampa according to the TV Guide on the CBS channel here.

I am doing this early to try and see if we can somehow get them to change the scheduled program of...

THE LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS (Movie)...heres the link to the station: http://www.tampabays10.com/schedule/index.asp

to the Fins game against the Bills...We've got what now two weeks to try and get the change...

This is the phone # to the TV station (727)577-1010

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE call and complain to the program director, even if you live here in Tampa or somewhere else and have Direct TV or whatever means to see it so that we can hopefully get a shot at the game. I know its a long shot guys...but "Little Shop of Horrors" OR the Fins game...PLEASE CALL...thanks!

Just get DirecTV and be done with it.

Me and a couple friends will be at the game, so luckily i dont have to worry bout this.

KPDolfan424 said:

St Pete gets the same CBS station as Lakeland and Tampa. I used my DVR to see what was on Sunday via its guide. The St Pete Times is wrong, if you feel better about phrasing it that way.

Back
Top Bottom