Auburn fan here... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Auburn fan here...

Auburnfan2

Practice Squad
Reaction score
As if the s/n didn't show that..

Anyway, I'm not trying to start anything. I just want to know your honest opinion about Muschamp. I know he coached at LSU for a while. I'm just curious what you guys thought about him.

Well, he's already been looked at for a head coaching position...so i'd guess he'd be good.

(I don't know much about him :tongue: )

About all we know about him is he's energetic, enthusiastic, and has been with Saban for a long time. Sorry, Saban limits assistants' contact with the media.

An auburn fan?

I thought I smelled something....

:p

Agua said:
About all we know about him is he's energetic, enthusiastic, and has been with Saban for a long time. Sorry, Saban limits assistants' contact with the media.
:yeahthat:

I am pretty sure that as the season went on that Muschamp started calling all the defensive plays.

Also, you Auburn fans should thank Saban for hiring Capers. Otherwise, Muschamp would still be here.

Auburnfan2 said:
As if the s/n didn't show that..

Anyway, I'm not trying to start anything. I just want to know your honest opinion about Muschamp. I know he coached at LSU for a while. I'm just curious what you guys thought about him.

Welcome to the Boards!

Thanks for the FANTASTIC running back!

You will be pleased with your new DC. He is a Nick Saban guy, enough said.
Think Mangina, Bellicheck's boy wonder who is coaching the homoerotic green team in long island somewhere :sidelol:

SirDrums said:
An auburn fan?

I thought I smelled something....

:p

It's a well known fact that Auburn fans smell good. Ask our women.

Hope Ronnie Brown is working out for you guys...

Auburnfan2 said:

I would but I can't get close enough... the stench!!! :sidelol: :sidelol:

heheh JK. I hope Muschamp works out for you.

Oh yeah and remember, "Roll Tide". Come on, you know you want to say it! :cooldude:

SirDrums said:
I would but I can't get close enough... the stench!!! :sidelol: :sidelol:

heheh JK. I hope Muschamp works out for you.

Oh yeah and remember, "Roll Tide". Come on, you know you want to say it! :cooldude:

you had to know he was a Bama fan.

====

That is one of the all time great rivalries in my book.

SirDrums said:
*Shiver* That would mark today as Black Friday, I think.
War Eagle! :D

Auburnfan2 said:

He is. :yes:
From what I have heard Muschamp and Smith were co defensive cordinators with Smith being very involved developing the defensive game plan but with Will actually calling the plays. Its a little hard to get a good read on how good he will be based on his time with us because he was helping direct a defense that was in the midst of a transition under a new coach. If he continues what we did last year you will see plenty of blitses though. At worst I would say you got yourself a young, smart, and very aggressive DC. At best..... Who knows.

Back
Top Bottom