Auburn fan here... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Auburn fan here...

:welcome:

Muschamp is a great defensive mind. I think he could possibly be a HC in the NFL someday. You guys got a great DC.

i'm also an Auburn fan that started lurking here a few around this time last year.i was hoping that Ronnie or Carnell would be drafted by Miami and i was having a hard time finding a good Dolphins' message board.then i found this place.

i think that this is the best NFL board that i've ever been to.the only other team board that i've seen that's even in the ballpark with this one is one of the Redskins' boards that i read from time to time.

If Muschamp has done anything, it always seems saban gets the credit for it cause he's a "defensive guru". Muschamp called all the plays last year, and was sabans right hand man at LSU. I think he's just trying to get out of sabans shadow.

Honestly he's a good pick-up. He loves to blitz, and generally gets good results..

Auburnfan2 said:
As if the s/n didn't show that..

Anyway, I'm not trying to start anything. I just want to know your honest opinion about Muschamp. I know he coached at LSU for a while. I'm just curious what you guys thought about him.

You guys spawned Jeno James, Lorenzo Diamond, and especially Ronnie Brown. You don't have to worry about starting anything except a wave a thanks.

I would welcome you like I do everyone new here, but you are an Auburn fan.

:up:

:monkeyr:
clear.gif
:monkeyl:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=252950099&confId=null

Muschamp will be great for you.

On a different subject how do you feel Marcus McNeill will be as a pro?

I still thing if there's no QB worthy of our pick that Saban may trade down and look seriously at this guy.

LSU can Geaux to hell.

Sorry, man. I've been waiting FOREVER to use that. Just never found an opportunity till now. :D

And Marcus McNeil is great. Can't argue with production. He's only allowed one sack in his career and it was while playing G as a Freshman. He can hold a little too long, but he can be taught out of that.

It would be awesome to see Marcus blocking for Ronnie again.

Back
Top Bottom