Auburn HC Tommy Tubberville on ESPN Radio | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Auburn HC Tommy Tubberville on ESPN Radio

canesfins13 said:
No, Saban's opinion is not the only one that matters. Football is supported by the fans, and as a season ticket holder my opinion matters. I can opine on whatever I want and I dont think that Brow was worth #2.

And you would be wrong.

canesfins13 said:
No, Saban's opinion is not the only one that matters. Football is supported by the fans, and as a season ticket holder my opinion matters. I can opine on whatever I want and I dont think that Brow was worth #2.

Has Saban called you about the Round 2 pick yet? Or are you not at liberty to discuss it with the rest of the fans that don't have a say and hope for the best?

canesfins13 said:
That is a useless response, why is Brown so good? He has done nothing in college but back up Cadillac.

:smackhead

canesfins13 said:
That is a useless response, why is Brown so good? He has done nothing in college but back up Cadillac.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Come on man, go look up his stats before you make comments like that.

canesfins13 said:

He averaged more yards per touch, had more receptions, had more runs of 30+ yards......what more do you want to know?

Cadillac and R. Brown split carries throughout games. Brown wasn't just "a backup" who cleaned up in garbage time. Dude got important carries during the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th quarters of games, and often produced a better ypc average than Carnell.

He'll help this offense tremendously.

canesfins13 said:

Theres another 'Canes fan here that shares you opinion.. but he thinks he's never been proven wrong. What is with you guys? Related?

KB21 said:
He averaged more yards per touch, had more receptions, had more runs of 30+ yards......what more do you want to know?

Not to mention when Williams ran the ball Brown moved to FB or slot WR. When Brown ran the ball Williams went to the bench.

Let's not forget Heath Evans...FROM......Auburn, is Browns new fullback. A FB with hands too. I think our backfield now has serious potential to be the best in our division. We need a WR with the 2nd rd pick. We would be a much improved O. I think Saban is the man.

canesfins13 said:
Of course he picks who he wants, doesn't mean that my opinion doesnt matter. Saban is not god and Saban is not perfect. He has not won a single game in the NFL and has brought in a bunch of no bodys in free agency. He picked a back up RB at #2. He needs to win before I anoint him, he is capabale of mistake.

Another case of thank god you are not are GM... Because Saban's job is on the line and not yours he doesn't care what you think. And if Ronnie Brown isn't value at #2 who is in your opinion. GreenMonster

Admin Edit: do not unsult the members Saban is not god guys, and not everyone thinks that Brown is the best player in the world.

Back
Top Bottom