Auburn vs. Georgia | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Auburn vs. Georgia

Haven't really watched Auburn this year but man that backfield looks like they aren't missing a step considering they lost 2 backs into the top 5 of the draft. Kenny Irons looks great!

I love the heart that Auburn has. I haven't watched them much this season as I felt they lost so much with Campbell, Brown, Torbor, Dansby, Williams, Brown, C. Williams, Rosegreen, Rogers all over the last few seasons and not really filling those holes on defense. But they have one hell of a running game still

I hate rooting for Georgia, but I hate rooting for Auburn more. I side with Georgia because at least they wear what is almost the right color.

Jimmy James said:
Your team beat my team today. :(

Really? I didn't know you were a Bama fan. Anyway, GREAT game. I have so much respect for Alabama and Shula.

They are probably my 2nd or 3rd favorite SEC team. (Put it this way, they are one of the few I don't hate.)

I hope Bama wins out from here.

K-train said:
Thomas Brown with the TD run

UGA - 27 AUB- 21

Is that really the appropriate abbreviation for Auburn? I have never thought abou it before now, but I would have assumed that to belong to Alabama-Birmingham.

Jimmy James said:
Is that really the appropriate abbreviation for Auburn? I have never thought abou it before now, but I would have assumed that to belong to Alabama-Birmingham.
AUB=alabama university birmingham? err...

that's UAB you're thinking of

Back
Top Bottom