Auburn vs. Georgia | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Auburn vs. Georgia

500 off of 20 thats what I'm talking about!!!!!!!!:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

it would've been better for auburn to score for georgia. now they run the clock to just a few seconds, kick a field goal and win it

kastofsna120 said:
it would've been better for auburn to score for georgia. now they run the clock to just a few seconds, kick a field goal and win it

these schools from the south aren't know for thir ACKADEMICS

MikeO said:
these schools from the south aren't know for thir ACKADEMICS

This is why no one likes you. I suppose you are from the north. This is why you and your northern people have a huge reputation of being such @ssholes.

DolphinDevil28 said:
This is why no one likes you. I suppose you are from the north. This is why you and your northern people have a huge reputation of being such @ssholes.

A lot of people like me actually.

Seems like since you respond to everyone of my posts you might have a little "man-crush" on me. That's alright, I understand. You swing that way. Sorry to tell ya I don't. But whatever, I'm flattered! :)

MikeO said:
A lot of people like me actually.

Seems like since you respond to everyone of my posts you might have a little "man-crush" on me. That's alright, I understand. You swing that way. Sorry to tell ya I don't. But whatever, I'm flattered! :)

LOL. All you had to say was "I made a stupid comment," but we'll accept that too.

Huge win for Auburn. Bad day for the SEC. Bama' and Georgia go down.

Spurrier must be loving this. He is still alive baby!

Back
Top Bottom