Auburn VS. LSU '04 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Auburn VS. LSU '04

ckparrothead said:
I've seen the two play a couple of times, this video just reaffirmed what I already thought from watching them. Brown is an advantage-taker, as far as his OL blocking is concerned. Cadillac is a creator. And Cadillac has more potential. People are merely in love with Brown's measurables as far as size and speed go, but guess what, at the combine Cadillac tested out just as fast as Brown in the 40, and faster in the cone drills, and as far as the size thing goes, at 217 pounds of ripped muscle and still timing as fast as Ronnie Brown, I take the guy with the vastly superior vision and body balance any day of the week.

Ronnie Brown is good though, I still like him a little better than Cedric Benson.

Guess what... Brown averaged over a yard more per carry than Williams. If Caddy is such a creater, why does brown pick up a yard more than he does every time he runs the ball? And why did Brown have success against a Virginia Tech defense that was focused on stopping the run while Caddy was completely shut down?

And again... Brown played a better game in the game in this video! They showed around 5 plays for each player, a subset of their plays for the entire game.

Geez... I've got some film of Tom Brady playing against Miami this year that would convince you he's the worst QB in the NFL.

Did you guys notice how the Defenders on Nick's defense are always looking at the QB, and how discipline they are in their zone coverages?? Wow, I can't wait to see that type of Defense impleted during the offseason and during the season. I will be there during the first sessions of QB school for sure..

Back
Top Bottom