AUDIO: Boomer Esiason Thinks Miami Might Make a Play for Kirk Cousins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AUDIO: Boomer Esiason Thinks Miami Might Make a Play for Kirk Cousins

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
http://www.dolphinstalk.com/2018/02/audio-boomer-esiason-thinks-miami-might.html

Boomer gives a few reasons why he thinks Miami will be a sleeper team to watch when free agency begins and they might make a play to sign Kirk Cousins. Lot to do with Tannenabum, no state income tax, need at QB and some other stuff.

In my opinion there is no chance in you know what of this happening but Boomer makes a case as to why Miami is a team to watch.

If they do that, it's the end of the road for me as a Fins fans, at least until the whole FO and scout teams is jetisonned in outer space...

Wtf would we do that? Oh i forgot, Tannenbaum oh Tannenbaum.

Wtf would we do that? Oh i forgot, Tannenbaum oh Tannenbaum.

Good point! I didn’t think that this would even happen but I had a mental lapse and forgot about the TannenBUM factor. We are ****ed!

Honestly if Boomer broke down Miami's cap he would probably change his tune. The ONLY way Miami makes this work is....Cut Tannehill (open up $17 mill).....Remove Tag from Landry or Trade him by March 14th (Open up $16 mill). And then on top of that they have to cut Suh or have Suh take a pay cut (and he probably won't be open to a pay cut and if so how much).

A LOT would have to happen to make a play for Cousins. And IF Miami got him they wouldn't have much money left to go sign anyone else and we still have a lot of holes. But again, as Boomer said Miami likes making splash movers so who the heck knows.

This scenario makes no sense, why would the Dolphins even consider this?

I don't know, why did they pay Suh QB money a few years back....lol

They always do things that make ya wonder
Can't argue with you there, but even this is far fetch unless they are trading Tannehill which I can't even envision. The market for Cousins is going to be huge, and he is far from elite.

Can't argue with you there, but even this is far fetch unless they are trading Tannehill which I can't even envision. The market for Cousins is going to be huge, and he is far from elite.
They can't trade Tannehill they can only cut him to open up $17 mill in cap space

Kirk Cousin and thill17 is same qb. cousin is over,over hype,. I would pass.
thill17 cheaper. you can get same result....
you still looking at 6 to 9 win a yr.
they both cannot carried team by them self.
i rather draft qb in first rd.
the only qb that should be getting 30 million is Tom Brady. the best qb in nfl.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom