AUDIO: Boomer Esiason Thinks Miami Might Make a Play for Kirk Cousins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AUDIO: Boomer Esiason Thinks Miami Might Make a Play for Kirk Cousins

Kirk Cousin and thill17 is same qb. cousin is over,over hype,. I would pass.
thill17 cheaper. you can get same result....
you still looking at 6 to 9 win a yr.
they both cannot carried team by them self.
i rather draft qb in first rd.
the only qb that should be getting 30 million is Tom Brady. the best qb in nfl.

Oh look, another super insightful and original post from you. I'm glad you decided to change your tune for a bit.

Cousins may have had a better Oline but Miamis Offensive weapons were way better.

You gain absolutely nothing on the field from grabbing Cousins.The only situations it would create is Cap hell.

Boomer can go pound salt in his ass for this idiotic idea.

Oh look, another super insightful and original post from you. I'm glad you decided to change your tune for a bit.
if you ball you get credit. if you do not ball you do nt get credit.

i have to give cousin credit he have come long way in nfl.
the money is what going kill cousin in end. he need be careful money and his production on field. their not going match..I feel nfl is wrong for giving qb that much money. you playing hard ball w rest of team when ir come to money.

if you ball you get credit. if you do not ball you do nt get credit.

i have to give cousin credit he have come long way in nfl.
the money is what going kill cousin in end. he need be careful money and his production on field. their not going match..I feel nfl is wrong for giving qb that much money. you playing hard ball w rest of team when ir come to money.
What makes you feel like Cousins has balled out?

The only way this makes sense is if they’re ready to move from on Tannehill and his bum knee.

The only way this makes sense is if they’re ready to move from on Tannehill and his bum knee.

Is every player that has ever had an acl injury considered injured goods then? I guess AP still had a bum knee, Tom Brady still has a junk knee, etc etc..

Why do people think this is some career ending injury?

I think Boomer is trolling Dolphins fans. Still a little upset about Marino's Dolphins beating his Jets with the "clock play" in '94 sending his Jets season spiraling into a fiery crash.

Honestly if Boomer broke down Miami's cap he would probably change his tune. The ONLY way Miami makes this work is....Cut Tannehill (open up $17 mill).....Remove Tag from Landry or Trade him by March 14th (Open up $16 mill). And then on top of that they have to cut Suh or have Suh take a pay cut (and he probably won't be open to a pay cut and if so how much).

A LOT would have to happen to make a play for Cousins. And IF Miami got him they wouldn't have much money left to go sign anyone else and we still have a lot of holes. But again, as Boomer said Miami likes making splash movers so who the heck knows.

Cut Timmons and Thomas. Regardless, doesn't make sense. If the team is concerned about Tannehill, it makes far more sense to draft a potential replacement early on the cheap.

I think Gase is just fine with Tannehill as his QB. We don't need to get into this kind of bidding war over a QB that is similar in talent to what you already have.

Based on everything Jeff Darlington and Adam Beasley have been saying recently I fully expect the Dolphins to draft a quarterback in the first round.

Besides being a stupid move for us, Cousins has stated he wants to play for a contender. We can't possibly be a contender if we have to clear that much cap space.

What makes you feel like Cousins has balled out?
cousin is 4th rd qb in 2012. nobody gave cousin anything. cousin been competing since day one. now he is number 1 free agent qb...so he had to been balling to get there. the only problems I have w cousin. I do nt think he is going live up to his contract. he is putting to much pressure on his self. the more money he get the less player you can get around u....cousin is not coming to Miami. they do nt have money.

cousin is 4th rd qb in 2012. nobody gave cousin anything. cousin been competing since day one. now he is number 1 free agent qb...so he had to been balling to get there. the only problems I have w cousin. I do nt think he is going live up to his contract. he is putting to much pressure on his self. the more money he get the less player you can get around u....cousin is not coming to Miami. they do nt have money.
Since you are a part of the QBwinz crowd, you are aware the redskins have been right there with us in mediocrity right? Everyone is all gushing over KC like he is Drew Brees hitting FA. It’s funny really

Back
Top Bottom