Austin and Eifert are not in the AFCE, whew! MIA and NE did well, jets and bills yuk! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Austin and Eifert are not in the AFCE, whew! MIA and NE did well, jets and bills yuk!

catch22

New Mexico Fin Fan
Reaction score
Notes from draft
-I am happy that the rams snuck in and took Austin. Austin is not in the AFCE. He would have been deadly.
-Wake and Jordan could be the best duo in the NFL if Jordan is as advertised. Like our move we needed a rusher opposite Wake, Opposing QB's beware!
-The Jets got a CB who will not be as good as Revis + did you guys see all the tape of his drops in the combine? they also got a DT who may or may not make a big impact. Weak!!
-Bills pick a surprise QB in EJ Manuel, Need to watch more tape on him but he was not the top QB on most peoples mocks or top 100 lists. hopefully he is a reach.
-Belichick did as I expected and trades back and gets a boatload of picks but no 1st. I would have done the same thing as they now have 8 picks instead of 5.

lots of Jets fans are pissed on GG already.
That makes me happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Notes from draft
-I am happy that the rams snuck in and took Austin. Austin is not in the AFCE. he would have been deadly.
-Wake and Jordan could be the best duo in the NFL if Jordan is as advertised. Like our move we needed a rusher opposite Wake, Opp0sing QB's beware!
-The Jets got a CB who will not be as good as Revis + a DT who may or may not make a big impact. Weak!!
-Bills pick a surprise QB in EJ Manuel, Need to watch more tape on him but he was not the top QB on most peoples mocks or top 100 lists. hopefully he is a reach.

lots of Jets fans are pissed on GG already.
That makes me happy.

I dont know,the Bills got a good QB,Manuel reminded me of a Warren Moon a little.I too am glad the Jets didnt get austin or Eifert.

Qbs are one position teams go off the expected and fall in love with a guy

Ej is athletic and could run an option of that's what they want to do.

I think it's a reach, but if the qb is good he is good.

I wouldn't discredit EJ - followed him all four years at FSU. I think there were better options at QB at that point, but I can see him being a big thorn in our side. We're not exactly the best against mobile quarterbacks.

-Also glad we did not take another T this year, not just because we have already went down that road.

The more I think about it if we had traded up for a T I would be pissed now.

-Also glad we did not take another T this year, not just because we have already went down that road.

The more I think about it if we had traded up for a T I would be pissed now.

Still shocked we didn't. Was watching it at the house with a lot of fins fans and we were all groaning and shouting a lot of four letter words. Almost every dolphin fan KNEW that pick was Lane Johnson. Times are changing and it's so exciting.

Edit: also LMAO at the Jets draft. I don't think Richardson is anything special and they picked a corner that will inevitably be compared to Revis. Suzy Kolber dropped "Milliner Island" ten seconds after he got drafted.

An already terrible offense loses a number of weapons and Sexy Rexy double dips on defense. They are a 4-5 win team at BEST

i am interested to see how milliner turns out for the jets. and screw the patriots for picking up 4 more picks

Back
Top Bottom