Austin Collie another WR option for the Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Austin Collie another WR option for the Dolphins

Other possibility is to swap a fringe player in another position where we have a bit of depth. Eg Egnew at TE, Randall at DL, Kaddu at LB, for a decent #5 WR

only thing kaddus on the fringe of is being cut come first cut down day...

We seriously should bring him in. The dude was a beast at BYU and was looking like a superstar in the making for the Colts before injuries sidelined him. He plays with a lot of heart and those are the kind of players this team needs. With that said however, I don't expect him to be given a chance because our joke of a GM seems to be allergic to players that... you know.... can actually play as opposed to just having good measurables.

Other possibility is to swap a fringe player in another position where we have a bit of depth. Eg Egnew at TE, Randall at DL, Kaddu at LB, for a decent #5 WR

good luck shopping Egnew for anything. Or a.ny of these guys although I like RAndell

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Peyton Manning.

That guy made a lot of WRs look like all pro players when they were on the field.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

I think it is still not too late to bring in Early Doucet.

Havent agreed with u much lately but I can definitely get behind that signing.

It's too bad we can't easily swap a late round pick for a WR who has totaled over 50 catches all 5 of his years in the league and has gotten over 70 twice. He'd make nice depth and that's worth a late round pick.

This guys injury history is extensive, pass.

Why not? He was good with the Colts when healthy...could be a steal if he manages to stay healthy

i agree that he would be a nice addition to our team , since he just started to be a break out type player , he would help as a 4th or 5th WR and he can run the slot , plus he can run the deep routes as well , if he is healthy bring him in and give him a shot , i mean it cant hurt if he earns a roster spot , it wouldnt be like we was just giving it to him ,and we are lookin to put the best players we can find to help us win and give Tanny all the help we can give him.

We seriously should bring him in. The dude was a beast at BYU and was looking like a superstar in the making for the Colts before injuries sidelined him. He plays with a lot of heart and those are the kind of players this team needs. With that said however, I don't expect him to be given a chance because our joke of a GM seems to be allergic to players that... you know.... can actually play as opposed to just having good measurables.

So Ireland is a joke if we don't sign an injury proned slot receiver?

Smh some of you guys are hilarious

Back
Top Bottom