Austin Jackson activated, Liam Eichenberg to IR | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Austin Jackson activated, Liam Eichenberg to IR

The Ghost

Stamos
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
There it is boys, the news most of you never anticipated caring so much about.

AJ is back.

With Chicago and Houston up next, I'm guessing he only plays if he's a full go. No need to force it this week.

McDaniel said it's unlikely he suits up against the Bears.

Last edited:
Glad we brought Jackson back atleast so he's not lost for the season. But yeah I saw the pc, w/ MM saying jackson is unlikely this week. Maybe next week we can get him back... Is Eich on IR the rest of the year now?

There it is boys, the news most of you never anticipated carrying so much about.

AJ is back.

With Chicago and Houston up next, I'm guessing he only plays if he's a full go. No need to force it this week.

They had to activate Jackson at this time or put him on IR for the rest of the season based on league rules. He doesn’t appear ready to play at this time but hopefully he will be ready in the next few weeks or in the first game after their bye week.

Glad we brought Jackson back atleast so he's not lost for the season. But yeah I saw the pc, w/ MM saying jackson is unlikely this week. Maybe next week we can get him back... Is Eich on IR the rest of the year now?

I don't believe so.

There it is boys, the news most of you never anticipated carrying so much about.

AJ is back.

Isn't Cleveland in there before Houston?

no, good chance he comes back in about 4 weeks or so

no, good chance he comes back in about 4 weeks or so
Well, there is a bye week, so 5 weeks in reality, but "good chance" seems rather optimistic.

I know you have always supported the guy Danny, but he is the weakest link on the line at this point. Personally, I wouldn't mind if AJ got a shot at the starting LG gig. Eich has a limited ceiling, IMO.

Well, there is a bye week, so 5 weeks in reality, but "good chance" seems rather optimistic.

I know you have always supported the guy Danny, but he is the weakest link on the line at this point. Personally, I wouldn't mind if AJ got a shot at the starting LG gig. Eich has a limited ceiling, IMO.
the 4 weeks is from a doctor I know....as far as his play, all I've said is that he has played better the last few games.

As far as Ajax playing LG, don’t count on it.....McDaniel wants the O-line to be stable as much as possible unlike flores who wanted to move everybody around. I believe Jones will start at LG and when Eich is ready to come back they'll make a decision. Ajax is not even ready to practice yet.

the 4 weeks is from a doctor I know....as far as his play, all I've said is that he has played better the last few games.

As far as Ajax playing LG, don’t count on it.....McDaniel wants the O-line to be stable as much as possible unlike flores who wanted to move everybody around. I believe Jones will start at LG and when Eich is ready to come back they'll make a decision. Ajax is not even ready to practice yet.
I know what McD has said about moving guys around, but that PC answer was specifically about moving starters, for example moving CW to LG. He has also said he wants the best five out there.

No need to get defensive, I'm not "counting on" anything. Just stating my opinion about Eich's ceiling, and thoughts on getting a more talented, still young, Rd1 pick in AJ to be a contributor.

I know what McD has said about moving guys around, but that PC answer was specifically about moving starters, for example moving CW to LG. He has also said he wants the best five out there.

No need to get defensive, I'm not "counting on" anything. Just stating my opinion about Eich's ceiling, and thoughts on getting a more talented, still young, Rd1 pick in AJ to be a contributor.
AJ, doesn't play guard well, well at least didn't play it well under last years coaching.

Playing AJ at LG seems like a panic move. Liam was better than he was at LG and he stinks. I think we will give AJ time to get back into things and will only plug him in if there is an emergency due to injury this week, if he even dresses.

Back
Top Bottom