Austin Jackson activated, Liam Eichenberg to IR | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Austin Jackson activated, Liam Eichenberg to IR

IMO moving AJ to G and Eich to T was one of the dumbest OL moves last season. I'm hoping that AJ is not moved at all. He either replaces Shell or he backs him up.

Shell has been ok...

...and ok is his peak. He's a 30 year old journeyman who we picked up as a street free agent. In that game where we only gave up 4 pressures all day, 2 of them were from Shell...

He was the weakest link, but serviceable. Just don't expect him to get any better. Jackson is 23... he'll get better the more he plays.

IMO moving AJ to G and Eich to T was one of the dumbest OL moves last season. I'm hoping that AJ is not moved at all. He either replaces Shell or he backs him up.
I wouldn't use anything from last year in forming my opinion on any Oline player.

I wouldn't use anything from last year in forming my opinion on any Oline player.
Based on his college tape and his NFL tape it was stupid AF to move AJ to G then and it would be stupid AF to do so now.

Shell has been ok...

...and ok is his peak. He's a 30 year old journeyman who we picked up as a street free agent. In that game where we only gave up 4 pressures all day, 2 of them were from Shell...

He was the weakest link, but serviceable. Just don't expect him to get any better. Jackson is 23... he'll get better the more he plays.
Agree 100%.

But I recall MANY seasons I was just screaming to even have a "Shell" in pass pro.

Let's not be so quick to take for granted the offense with him in there and not Greg Little, or Jonathan Martin, Tyson Clabo, Marc Columbo ......

I dont get whats happening with Austin Jackson. Came out of IR 3 weeks ago, activated last week, and DNP for 2 practices this week so far. Can someone explain.

I dont get whats happening with Austin Jackson. Came out of IR 3 weeks ago, activated last week, and DNP for 2 practices this week so far. Can someone explain.
If they didn't activate him he's out for the season.

Its bad enough watching Eich at guard, but that move to LT last year was criminal.

Rolling with Jones at LG (fingers crossed), AJ back to RT next week (hopefully). Shell back to the bench.

Rolling with Jones at LG (fingers crossed), AJ back to RT next week (hopefully). Shell back to the bench.
Another dig on Shell.

We should thank our lucky stars how decent he has played.

Back
Top Bottom