Austin Jackson back at practice | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Austin Jackson back at practice

So you qualify to determine he has worked hard on his craft?

Goes both ways buddy.

Last time i checked , this is a message forum, don't need qualifications to express. Instead of putting up cases to support your point and argue like message board suppose to do, you choose to attack a fellow poster. Sad....
It would go both ways if I actually said I was qualified to determine that.

I did not. You were the only one making any "craft" determinations.

I also didn't attack you.

Just pointed out that your post appeared to be a baseless assumption.

What's sad is that you felt attacked, when there was no attack.

Maybe message boards aren't for you?

Just pointed out that your post appeared to be a baseless assumption.
Assumption base on on field performance. My assumption could be wrong and that's fine. I've been wrong before. But you calling out people not qualify to make an assumption, that was juvenile. And came across like a basement keyboard punk. I am not wasting any more time on you. Good bye.

Assumption base on on field performance. My assumption could be wrong and that's fine. I've been wrong before. But you calling out people not qualify to make an assumption, that was juvenile. And came across like a basement keyboard punk. I am not wasting any more time on you. Good bye.
if your distorted view of his on-field performance had any toe-hold of relation to how hard the man actually works at his craft, i'd be right there with you.

disparaging a player about his work habits, that you know absolutely nothing about, based on your perception of how he does on game day, doesn't really apply.

bye bye!

Last edited:
what happens if breida is out and deandre washington isn't cleared to play because of whatever the covid protocols are?

the jordan howard, patrick laird, salvon ahmed show?
Sad thing is i picked up Jordan howard in My FF league (nobody put a claim in for a starting HB lol) I hate to say it but i don't even think he will get the most carries its going to go to Laird..

Jordan Howard stats 18 carries 14 yards (0.8ypc) and 3 tds by the grace of god

Man its about time we got some good injury news, Hopefully this offsets our terrible RB situation this week.

Sad thing is i picked up Jordan howard in My FF league (nobody put a claim in for a starting HB lol) I hate to say it but i don't even think he will get the most carries its going to go to Laird..

Jordan Howard stats 18 carries 14 yards (0.8ypc) and 3 tds by the grace of god
i took him in the last round of my draft before the season!

i cut him long ago, though.

he is still out there as a free agent.

i did pick up DeeJay Dallas this week (which turned out good because chris carson and carlos hyde have been declared out).

i've also had chase edmonds on my bench all season in case kenyan drake got hurt.

so upset his start comes against us, but i have to play him.

Presumably any FA pick up would be subject to COVID restrictions? Not that I’ve looked who’s out there and it would probably mean cutting someone.

I was wondering if they activated him. They activated Merrit, I guess Calloway isn’t ready.

Rumor has it him and Tua love Dunkin Doughnuts!

Couple that with el grande caramel mocha lattes and just count the calories!

But in all honesty Tua's fav back in 'bama was Krispy Kreme.
Mine too!

If Flo would just come out and say Jordan Howard has a Krispy Kreme addiction, I'd be able to sleep easier!

Rumor has it him and Tua love Dunkin Doughnuts!

Couple that with el grande caramel mocha lattes and just count the calories!

But in all honesty Tua's fav back in 'bama was Krispy Kreme.
Sorry Nasty but you got to learn how to spell Donuts.

Back
Top Bottom