Austin Jackson confident he can handle starting right tackle duties | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Austin Jackson confident he can handle starting right tackle duties

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Let's see him play with confidence against starters....not his fault he's playing against backups at this point.

Even though they are backups, they are fighting to prove something and he played pretty well against them in both the run and showing a quick pass slide and solid pass pro reps keeping QB clean.

I have hope for him....but honestly it's all we really got right now.

I believe he will be solid this year if he remains healthy. However, what is plan B?

Good test coming up this week for him. Hopefully him and will anderson get at least 1q of run, looking forward to that matchup.

So...um...other years, did he not feel confident? Why is this news? I would hope every NFL player to say they are confident that they can do their job. What else would you expect them to say. Now, can he actually do it? That's a different story. I would rather an article where an o-line coach came out and said we discovered a deficiency in his technique and it has been corrected. Or that the scheme that he was given was not conducive to his strengths. Something like that. This article really means nothing.

Stop moving his ass around and give him time to get healthy. We we neither since he’s been in Miami. I think he’s gonna surprise people.

He looked like an RT last year? I wouldnt even go as far to say decent or mediocre RT. He was constantly at the end of losing battles. The Falcons preseason game gave me a little bit of hope for him because I had never seen him do well against anyone. I dont need him to be perfect, just average at this point.

Last edited:
I believe he will be solid this year if he remains healthy. However, what is plan B?
As of right now I guess it would be moving our RG back to RT, and then figuring out who would take over the RG position. I just don’t see a better option.

Back
Top Bottom