Austin Jackson = Jonathan Martin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Austin Jackson = Jonathan Martin

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
In terms of potential, but never quite pulling it. At this stage I have to also lay the blame in our offensive line staff for not getting this kid ready. I don't support cutting him at all, that would be stupid. What this
team does need is better personnel to develop our linemen better.

In terms of potential, but never quite pulling it. At this stage I have to also lay the blame in our offensive line staff for not getting this kid ready. I don't support cutting him at all, that would be stupid. What this
team does need is better personnel to develop our linemen better.
The guy came into camp looking soft as hell out of shape like he didn’t put any work in during the off-season. You gotta put in work in the off-season just ask Devante Parker. Guys like that will never be any good.

Did anyone ever think that the coaches may be a big part of the problem? I mean every single guy on the offensive line is playing horrible, and everyone on the offensive line who was in Miami last year is playing progressively worse.
Our O-line coach is a former undrafted O-lineman, who only started 11 games out of the 63 he’s played and is only 5 years removed from being a player himself. That’s the coach to teach players he’s only a handful of years older than On how to be good.

Our O-line coach is a former undrafted O-lineman, who only started 11 games out of the 63 he’s played and is only 5 years removed from being a player himself. That’s the coach to teach players he’s only a handful of years older than On how to be good.
Yeah. A young, inexperienced offense line coach coaching a young, inexperienced offensive line, is a horrible combination.

Back
Top Bottom