Austin Jackson on IR | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Austin Jackson on IR

“The fans are starting to catch up on this tua thing Chris”

“Hmm let’s place his left tackle on Ir for the year and then we have what we need to shelf him”

Lol... don’t rule it out

Conspiracy theories abound. Jets have Covid to eat them in their tank for Trevor and now the fans start to lose oh I am in TBar vent number one from coming in and also assist us with draft ranking.

It’s a shame the way optimism is always crushed for this franchise.

Not as long as the Texans keep losing, that's the best thing going for this franchise right now. Brilliant trade.

I just want Tua to get his feet wet late in the year when the Fitzmagic wears out, this was never likely to be our year anyway as the franchise hit the reset button with the Tannehill, Tunsil, and Stinkah trades.

This team is well set up for 2021 if Flores and his staff can get the teams collective heads out of their a****, but that remains to be seen...

I don’t think we are tanking but I do think it’s possible they are looking for reasons to justify not playing tua.

And this definitely would be one if they want to present it that way and his replacement blows
So we go to our 1st round pick who everyone agrees needs more experience because he is so young and what, tell him he has to go on IR when he’s really not that hurt??? All as an excuse to not have to play Tua? :ponder:

Miami has been pretty fortunate so far with injuries, other than Jones as a big one. Hopefully, this isn't a big one for Jackson. Does anyone know the details?

So we go to our 1st round pick who everyone agrees needs more experience because he is so young and what, tell him he has to go on IR when he’s really not that hurt??? All as an excuse to not have to play Tua? :ponder:

To each his own. I’m sure he’s hurt but maybe he’s not that hurt in other words. I don’t know how it can be ruled out at least given the timing etc.

Maybe Jackson's on IR because he's actually hurt and needs to recover and all of this has absolutely nothing to do with providing an excuse not playing Tua.

Back
Top Bottom