Authentic Miami Dolphin Jersey's | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Authentic Miami Dolphin Jersey's

Phinsdude said:
I didn't say the prices were 249.99-349.99.

I said they retailed at that.

On that, I was taking offers. You can't find these jersey's at nfl shop. Go on Miami Dolphins.com. These jersey's are not for retail, they are sent to the Dolphins. You can't buy Chambers or Chester Authentics.
Zach, JT, and Chambers authentics can be found on eBay for $50-$90. Chester is an oddball so you won't find him. And I know these are authentic because I have a framed Zach and JT one and they are identical to my Madison right from the Dolphin Pro Shop

im interested in the chambers jersey
wut size is it in terms of a persons height

Whitedolphin54 said:
I am 6 feet 4 inches and have no idea what size i want--what do shirts normally retail at

I suggest about a 56 man.

Did you say that they were Larry Chesters actual jerseys? If so, I'd pay some nice pennies for it.

Phinsdude said:
I didn't say the prices were 249.99-349.99.

I said they retailed at that.

On that, I was taking offers. You can't find these jersey's at nfl shop. Go on Miami Dolphins.com. These jersey's are not for retail, they are sent to the Dolphins. You can't buy Chambers or Chester Authentics.

Interesting because I already have a Chris Chambers authentic in white.

Very Very interested! Chambers & JT I was offered to buy a Chambers Auth. for $75.00 Beat that w/ shipping and maybe we can make a deal.

The orange ZT is of interest! Maybe even Jr if the price is right. What kind of deal will you make for all of them. Serious. I am an avid collector of jerseys.

Reebok 2004 Authentic Personalized Jersey

Price: $279.99
Dolphins

good luck for 279.00

Phinsdude said:
56-60 is the XXL-XXL. These jersey's are 249.99-349.99.

You posted this after everyone was asking for prices..(Where do you mention retail??) Everyone thought this was your price

"Just make me an offer on them, that's all I ask. Larry said he would give me 2 more teal, in a size 60, his jersey's, if anyone wants. Other then that. I have assorted sizes. The chambers is a white, size 56, the others I have a few of each."

I believe this is what you said. I would love the Taylor one and how about $70.00, Large or medium will be fine. Let me know if you will accept my offer.

Back
Top Bottom