Avatar needed for my G'Pa - DONE | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Avatar needed for my G'Pa - DONE

A quarter million for that?

http://www.tanmonkey.com/fun/cat-robbery.jpg

:bighug:

If it is cool with brother Paul, we accept but if he needs a change, I hope you will entertain his counter proposal. :wink:

I know it's brilliant that's why I asked for 1,000,000 :chuckle:

and yeah sure of course I'll change whatever he wants only it's an additional ph$10,000 per change :evilmod: (hopes for lots of changes)

and yeah sure of course I'll change whatever he wants only it's an additional ph$10,000 per change :evilmod: (hopes for lots of changes)
:shakeno: Red Sox fans

:chuckle:

1 Million chuckle smilies? hmmm can the site hold it?
Celt man your gonna be up all night..

I hope it can't hold it otherwise my plan to overload FH and hold it to ransom will be foiled... again :foundout:

Bloody Aussies I tell ya! Just because you swept us in the Ashes, you prolly thinking I am a sucker.:tantrum:

I was imagining something a little more in the style of the terrific work you do in the players sigs, not necessarily a photo of a basketball and slap some writing under it. I don't know the terminology of GD but something a bit more abstract like maybe moving or spinning or slightly not real. Something that befits a great man who died.

You add a lot of special effects like even on this background in the Cory sig. Shadows and shadings etc.

coreyrp6-1.jpg
I was thinking more of that type of work where it isn't just a straight photo.

Bloody Aussies I tell ya! Just because you swept us in the Ashes, you prolly thinking I am a sucker.:tantrum:

I was imagining something a little more in the style of the terrific work you do in the players sigs, not necessarily a photo of a basketball and slap some writing under it. I don't know the terminology of GD but something a bit more abstract like maybe moving or spinning or slightly not real. Something that befits a great man who died.

You add a lot of special effects like even on this background in the Cory sig. Shadows and shadings etc.

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/8628/coreyrp6.jpg I was thinking more of that type of work where it isn't just a straight photo.

:chuckle: England "cricket" team

oh I see ok I was going for traditional old school feel :yes: but I will funk it up a little :yes: :yes:

now ph$2,000,000 :evilmod:

:chuckle: England "cricket" team

oh I see ok I was going for traditional old school feel :yes: but I will funk it up a little :yes: :yes:

now ph$2,000,000 :evilmod:
Damn I should have stayed with the first one, I am going to bankrupt the site :boohoo:

World Cup on right now DM, and we are looking to win it all, but then again I am really a Windies supporter as I grew up my entire life in the Caribbean.

Here is to Ireland not losing to Zimbabwe today! :drinks:

I'm not really that big of a cricket fan but it was enjoyableduring thoes idle periods at work over christmas :yes:

clear.gif
?

I'm not really that big of a cricket fan but it was enjoyableduring thoes idle periods at work over christmas :yes:

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/3244/basketty3.jpg?
At least someone was enjoying it :boohoo: though the Pommes did win the final ODI series. I am a huge Cricket fan, but then again I played all through Boarding School, and into College. I am picking it up again as we have a large Asian contingent here in the Twin Cities and they play a bunch in the summers.

Thats perfect! That is what I had in mind, thanks Penny!

Alright Penny. How much do we really owe you ...and don't make me drag another kitty into these negotiations

kittenhuladance-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom