Votes: 16 5.6%
  • 18-25

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • 26-35

Votes: 84 29.5%
  • 36+

Votes: 80 28.1%

• Total voters
43, I am in the "saw the 17-0 team play" bracket!!!!

And have been a fan ever since.

23 been a fan since i was twelve.

Love the throwback jerseys though. i'll always get a throwback over most modern jersey.

I must say I am floored by the ratio of younger fans vs older .... always thought that we had a marjority of older fans judging by the people I see at games as well as around town.
I was born a Fin-Fan 27 years ago...West Palm Beach baby....growning up a Fin in my neighborhood was fun all the New York & Boston kids beating the crap outta of them if they say something slick about my Fins...which I could still do the same!

33 here. Dad has audio that Ma was none to pleased with. in my first handful of words "Bob Gweeseee!!" Born to bleed through a blow hole. We had season tix till I was 13 and we moved out west. Now I have to go to Denver every 4 yrs and Seattle to see live fins games. This is the year though. Back in Denver. Cant wait. The game we went to last time was the hardest hitting game I have ever seen. You could feel it in the stands. A lot of people I have talked to around here are donkey fans with season tix and remember that game well. ZACK WAS SMOKIN FOOLS!!!!

I must say I am floored by the ratio of younger fans vs older .... always thought that we had a marjority of older fans judging by the people I see at games as well as around town.
I was born a Fin-Fan 27 years ago...West Palm Beach baby....growning up a Fin in my neighborhood was fun all the New York & Boston kids beating the crap outta of them if they say something slick about my Fins...which I could still do the same!

Yeah - I am one of the old geezers here and was in West Palm Beach when virtually EVERYONE rooted for a team from somewhere else because the Miami Dolphins were not born yet. When they did come about, only a few of us really followed them (probably because our parents liked another team) and got really caught up in the thrill of real pro football almost in our back yard and not in New York, or Philly, or someplace up Nawth where the snowbirds came from!

That changed in 72, believe me. Everyone caught on with the Dolphins that year, and did we weep when Csonka, Kiick, and Warfield left town!

Yeah - I am one of the old geezers here and was in West Palm Beach when virtually EVERYONE rooted for a team from somewhere else because the Miami Dolphins were not born yet. When they did come about, only a few of us really followed them (probably because our parents liked another team) and got really caught up in the thrill of real pro football almost in our back yard and not in New York, or Philly, or someplace up Nawth where the snowbirds came from!

That changed in 72, believe me. Everyone caught on with the Dolphins that year, and did we weep when Csonka, Kiick, and Warfield left town!

Yeah my dad moved down here in 1970 from Teledo he was a die hard Lions fan well that changed really quick and I'm sure he wasnt the only switch-out from our early dynasty days

I'm thirty-three and only realised football existed in 1985, when Walter Payton and The Fridge were plugging it on British TV. It was probably on something like Wogan where I first heard of it. Go figure!

Anyway, I've followed Miami since then because I watched a game on the TV (I think it was either Miami vs San Diego or vs the Jets). As a fickle wee boy with no knowledge of football whatsoever, I decided I liked Miami because their QB seemed really good at throwing the ball about.

Old timer

Age 67 and had season tickets in 70-71-72-73. It was great and terrible when Csonka - Kiick- and Warfield left for the world football league. I think we are on the right track with Parcells in charge. Go Fins!!!!

24 (25 on St. Patty's day) and fan since I can remember. One of the twelve people that currently reside in South Florida that were actually born here. (That are a cracker anyway) ;)

Don't feel too bad...

I had to be lumped in with the geezers... :(

:foundout:
<-----my age

:lol:
you gettin tix to to the game @ invesco this year?? i wouldn't miss it for the world. Since we moved out here i can't get to any games unless they r in Den or Sea

Back
Top Bottom