Votes: 16 5.6%
  • 18-25

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • 26-35

Votes: 84 29.5%
  • 36+

Votes: 80 28.1%

• Total voters
25 Here and Have been a Fin Fan since the doctor smacked my a$$ in the delivery room

32, been a fan since 83 when I was introduced to American football when my family moved to the states from Germany.....The Dolphins at the time looked cool and their style of play (i.e. Marino) was fun to watch...

21, fan since i was 7 or 8, the marino fake spike was the greatest play eva

39, born and raised in Arkansas!!! Been a fan for 34 or 35 years. No I don't care for the throw backs.

25. Been a fin fan as long as I can remember. I think at first I liked them because I really liked the color orange, to be honest... back before I knew what football was. But as soon as I saw Marino play, I was hooked! Hard to get every game up here in Iowa, but I remember the good old days when it seemed like there was a phins game on one of the national stations every other week or so! I'd like to get back to those days!

Oh... and Marino Duper/Clayton were a force to be reckoned with on Tecmo Super Bowl! Offerdahl was a machine too! haha

17 soon to be 18

Thats quality. Nice Patriots Suck Sign. lol

Remember its always good to see GAY written on a Patriot Jersey! :lol:

I think thats a miss-print tho, it should be #12 :D

media_17_gay-1.jpg

16 turning 17, only dolphins fan in my family, been once since around 5 or 6

29 here, finfan since 3rd grade. Became a fan of my own accord (no one influenced me) and have stayed true ever since. I actually meet a lot of phins fans here in upstate NY, wonder why that is...

Back
Top Bottom