Average or Below Almost Everywhere You Look | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Average or Below Almost Everywhere You Look

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
Through 5 games, the OL and DL coaches have done well, the DL has been great, as have our cheerleaders. Aside from that, the rest of the coaches, QB, RB, WR, TE, OL, LB, S, CB, K, P, and ST's have all been average or below. There have been a few individual exceptions in Albert, James, and Jenkins. Bottom line is that 2-3 is easy to understand.

We still have to play @ Chi, SD, @ Det, @ Den, Balt, A NE, Buff, and 2 vs the Jets. Without an immediate and dramatic turnaround, we are going nowhere this year. I'm as optimistic as anyone but, am a week or two from raising the white flag. Hope we can change things but, it is not looking likely.

No raising the white flag until there is not coming back. It is too early.

A victory over the Bears and Jags and this feels a heck of a lot different.

I get the skepticism however, it certainly is never easy for us. But this team is capable of beating almost anybody.....if they can simply get out of their own way.

I get the skepticism however, it certainly is never easy for us. But this team is capable of beating almost anybody.....if they can simply get out of their own way.

If Philbin can get out of their way is more accurate.

we will win our next 3 out of 4.

Probably less than a 25% chance of that. Vegas had us pegged right at 7.5 wins and that's exactly where we are. I remember looking at odds the year Manning was going to come to Miami, our wins went up to 11. When he decided elsewhere, they went down to 8.

I think they win @ Jax and vs SD. No way they win this week.

We will beat chicago. Cutler is about to lay an egg, miami will finally play a complete game. Just watch.

Cheerleaders have been outstanding. Probably the best in the league.

if we were in the afc west we'd be done...already...but we are not...still the qb has to elevate the level of our team and so far i am well aware it hasnt happened...good halfs are not good enough...it's put up or shut up time...

schedule is daunting for sure...tannehill either starts putting full games together or we are done...that simple really...

Agreed but, if we drop Da Bears game, I think we would have to go 8-2 the rest of the year, and I'm not seeing that as realistic based on what we all have seen.

i dont even know what the qbs qbr numbers and ratings are relative to the rest of the league but i do know that this TEAM is not good enough talent wise to make the postseason unless the qb elevates his level of play...tannehill is the x factor...but this teams not good enough where average qb play means postseason...it's just not

if we were in the afc west we'd be done...already...but we are not...still the qb has to elevate the level of our team and so far i am well aware it hasnt happened...good halfs are not good enough...it's put up or shut up time...

schedule is daunting for sure...tannehill either starts putting full games together or we are done...that simple really...

Could not agree more. GB shut down the run in the first half for one yard on 8 tries. A QB has to do something to spark the team when that happens, and RT did not. Looking back, he really only had one good game vs Oakland. I know it's a new O, and many other players let us down but, he has to overcome that at least sometimes, to be the answer. I have been very disappointed so far.

i dont even know what the qbs qbr numbers and ratings are relative to the rest of the league but i do know that this TEAM is not good enough talent wise to make the postseason unless the qb elevates his level of play...tannehill is the x factor...but this teams not good enough where average qb play means postseason...it's just not

Right now were are 26th in comparison to the league in Team Passer rating

1 San Diego 117
2 Denver 110.5
3 Green Bay 108.2
4 Cincinnati 101
5 Dallas 100.5
6 Seattle 100.1
7 Indianapolis 99.1
8 Cleveland 99
9 Baltimore 97.8
10 Chicago 97.5
11 New England 97.3
12 Carolina 97.1
13 San Francisco 96.5
14 Pittsburgh 94
15 NY Giants 94
16 New Orleans 91.8
17 Atlanta 91.6
18 Washington 90.1
19 Kansas City 88.8
20 Detroit 88.4
21 Arizona 88.1
22 St Louis 86.8
23 Houston 86.4
24 Buffalo 83.9
25 Philadelphia 82.1
26 Miami 81.5
27 Tennessee 79.8
28 Oakland 79.3
29 Tampa Bay 79.2
30 Jacksonville 78.2
31 NY Jets 67.4
32 Minnesota 63.6

Its a real possibility we could be 4-3 in 2 weeks. I dont think Chicago is a good football team, or at least they arent as good as some people here think. They are full of mistake-prone underachievers (sounds familiar?) and their defense is half of what it used to be.

Back
Top Bottom