Average | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Average

Elle Clouds

Active Roster
Reaction score
Literally everything about this team is mediocre. The coach, the defense and offense. I don't care how much of a homer you are, this team isn't good, starting with the head coach down to the quarterback. I've been saying it for the longest, Tanny is an average quarterback. He can play well but never elite. Blake Bortles looked closer to elite than Tanny to be honest. Our Defense is looking terrible and getting gashed by terrible teams. It's a long season but enjoy the rest of the ride finfans, it's going to be a doozy!

Personally, I would enjoy watching another 1-15 season if it meant that Philbin and his terrible offense and defense would be gone.

When I say average, I mean 8-8.....I'm sure the apologist will make excuses why we couldn't make plays down the stretch...

Why did we bring back Kevin Coyle to coach 1 half a game? Dude has a **** ton of talent on the d line and wastes it. Philbins even worse for not giving him the boot.

Elle Clouds;106uh5511448 said:
Literally everything about this team is mediocre. The coach, the defense and offense. I don't care how much of a homer you are, this team isn't good, starting with the head coach down to the quarterback. I've been saying it for the longest, Tanny is an average quarterback. He can play well but never elite. Blake Bortles looked closer to elite than Tanny to be honest. Our Defense is looking terrible and getting gashed by terrible teams. It's a long season but enjoy the rest of the ride finfans, it's going to be a doozy!

Do you want attention? The problem is STILL the offensive line ....get a drive going and bam 10 yard penalty because of the oline....you base your bull**** off of emotions...

When I say average, I mean 8-8.....I'm sure the apologist will make excuses why we couldn't make plays down the stretch...

Pfft. Do you know how hard it is to steal a win at ever bank field :lol: . This coaching staff is a joke.

Dolphins, I have been bleeding for you since 1977.

I'm done. I love you, but I'm done. Dig your own grave. I've put out for you far more than you'll put out for me.

What a disgrace. Disgusting.

Jacksonville. The Jaguars. You'll be worse this year than the previous 3. And it breaks my heart to say it. Damn you for doing this to us.

Just another step toward finally shipping Failbin out of Miami. Then again, with that Moron Ross still owning the team. I have no faith in them bringing in anyone better. A talented team that doesnt show up in games is on the coaches.

Back
Top Bottom