Average | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Average

This team is below average. The slow starts are all on the coaching staff. And Joe still doesn't know the value of a timeout. The 10 second runoff vs TO decision was terrible. He's in his 4th season as HC. No more excuses. He flat out sucks - and therefore so does the team.

Do you want attention? The problem is STILL the offensive line ....get a drive going and bam 10 yard penalty because of the oline....you base your bull**** off of emotions...

The problem is more than the O Line.. What about the defense? The mis reads? The bad tackling? Stop making excuses for a bad football team!

Some how I'm sure you piece of ****xz will blame it on Tannehill....

Why did we bring back Kevin Coyle to coach 1 half a game? Dude has a **** ton of talent on the d line and wastes it. Philbins even worse for not giving him the boot.

Because Joe was ok with average. He put his personal relationship above the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Of course it makes not all Tannehills fault. But at the same time he was no help either when it mattered most. That is a recurring theme for him. Great QB's step up when t matters most. Ryan rarely if ever does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fact of the matter is the phinz were driving but penalties killed us.....I feel like Washington but I think even they won today

I blame it on the entire team. Tannehill played good tbh, just good enough to lose. Do you not see that no matter what, he will not be able to make the plays necessary to win the big games. We are in the AFC east and our division is looking beastly this year. We may just be the worst in the division with the worst offense. You have to include Tanny on this putrid offense since he is paid/looked at as the anchor. There are many plates on this team that mirrors what is wrong with this franchise. Average players disguised as franchise players because of their surroundings/contract numbers.

Back
Top Bottom