AvG Update from Last Night | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AvG Update from Last Night

does Fangio's system cause injuries to these guys? whats going on?

Unrelated. On Holland.

27 snaps tonight for Jevon. Did he suffer any setbacks in the game that made you dial back his snap, or was that – did that all tie into him being downgraded?

MIKE MCDANIEL: No. Like he’s been battling for a while. We’re trying to keep him involved without having him have more setbacks. I think he was battling through it tonight for sure. I think a lot of guys are at this stretch of the season. What he’s been working back from was not the easiest, and he’s been diligent about it. So hopefully tomorrow upon review when he sees our trainers, there hasn’t been any setbacks. If there were any tonight I’m not aware of them.

I feel for the guy straining both knees on that garbage turf at that garbage ass stadium. He’s been toughing it out every week
I don’t blame that turf for Holland’s injury. He did it to himself. An absolutely horrible attempt at a tackle. He put himself in a vulnerable position.

The owner of the team bought a sod farm because he wanted a great playing surface. Way off base on this one. I'd say we've come light years from where we started

File:Dolphin Stadium baseball diamond.jpg - Wikipedia
The Holland injury happened at MetLife.

The owner of the team bought a sod farm because he wanted a great playing surface. Way off base on this one. I'd say we've come light years from where we started

File:Dolphin Stadium baseball diamond.jpg - Wikipedia
Sorry I was talking about the meadowlands. I like our stadium and especially like the renovations

Back
Top Bottom