AvG Update from Last Night | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AvG Update from Last Night

Aaaaand the hits just keep on comin...

Here's hoping the Viking is ok.šŸ»

AND YES, MACH! IM DAY DRINKING TODAY! WAAAY BEFORE 12PM. WOKE UP WITH A DRINK THEY NAMED THE NIGHT MARY GOT SHOT. JUDGE AWAY.
I don't care enough to "judge". That's between you and your family.......

Just pointing it out. Wasnā€™t trying to be a know-it-all.
No worries bro, I've been self- anesthetizing trying to get through this blue Monday, I can't be held responsible for anything that comes out of my mouth or keyboard today. You'd think after five freaking decades I'd be impervious to the inevitable let down, yet as Mike Ness says, "I was sure to find myself there". The Phins are my Ball & Chain.......DAMMMITTTTT!!!!

No worries bro, I've been self- anesthetizing trying to get through this blue Monday, I can't be held responsible for anything that comes out of my mouth or keyboard today. You'd think after five freaking decades I'd be impervious to the inevitable let down, yet as Mike Ness says, "I was sure to find myself there". DAMMMITTTTT!!!!
Good Social D reference.

I was down in the dumps last night. But I feel a little less bothered today. My expectations are rock bottom and I no longer have an emotional investment in the playoff game. Reminds me of the feeling I had last season when we were starting Skylar Thompson in the playoffs. Whatever happens, happens.

Good Social D reference.

I was down in the dumps last night. But I feel a little less bothered today. My expectations are rock bottom and I no longer have an emotional investment in the playoff game. Reminds me of the feeling I had last season when we were starting Skylar Thompson in the playoffs. Whatever happena, happens.
Yep, Kansas City bound

Hey look Ray Iā€™ve been a bit of a lemming today we are all stung! Much love buddy

I was "stung" as much as any "reasonable" fan by yesterday's loss.

"Lemmings" go out of their way to complain and would have complained even if we had won by "squeaking" by.

I don't think I'm telling you something you didn't really know. - LOL

Am I the only one trippin' out that seemingly the one person who was supposed to be a fragile glass statue isn't hurt? Ahem... that would be Tua. That Judo stuff should be required off season conditioning for the whole team.

Back
Top Bottom