Avoiding the Flip Flop | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Avoiding the Flip Flop

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
If Feeley started the season and he struggled Wanny would waffle quicker than you can say leggo-my-eggo....and we would spend the rest of the season watching a QB merry-go-round spin us right into oblivion, with neither QB able to get in sync with the offensive personell.

Now that he's choosen his comfortable QB....IF.. that comfortable QB struggles, he'll make the switch to Feeley and not look back.

We can spend the season going back and forth between the two or we can let Fiedler play his way out of the job and not have to worry about him coming back as a starter

And if he doesn't struggle, we all end up happy anyway.

inFINSible said:
If Feeley started the season and he struggled Wanny would waffle quicker than you can say leggo-my-eggo....and we would spend the rest of the season watching a QB merry-go-round spin us right into oblivion, with neither QB able to get in sync with the offensive personell.

Now that he's gone with his comfort....IF.. that comfort struggles, he'll make the switch to Feeley and not look back.

We can spend the season going back and forth between the two or we can let Fiedler play his way out of the job and not have to worry about him coming back as a starter

And if he doesn't struggle, we all end up happy anyway.
Problem is who know if he will even do this. Wanny just may stick with "comfort" guy all year. He will keep say.."well, um, we're real close"

I ran this idea in my head. I figure that Fiedler starting will put high pressure in him suceeding, because once he shows signs of failure, Feeley will be plugged in. If Feeley starts, and struggles, it could be considered a FO failure.

I'm still torn though, because I would have rather had Feeley starting.

Maybe, just maybe, Fiedler will give us retribution for what the Titans did to us last year.

I think this is a blessing in disguise because if wanny is right we go deep in the playoffs, if hes wrong hes fired and maybe we can get more of a decent coach..

pigskinguy said:
Problem is who know if he will even do this. Wanny just may stick with "comfort" guy all year. He will keep say.."well, um, we're real close"
Well, then :www: ....it's your funeral Dave.

You are banking on the idea that Dave will pull Jay when he's playing bad. That's dangerous. This is a coach that played Jay Fiedler with a torn rotator cuff because he was afraid Damon Huard would play well enough to start a controversy.

Phinz4Life said:
I ran this idea in my head. I figure that Fiedler starting will put high pressure in him suceeding, because once he shows signs of failure, Feeley will be plugged in. If Feeley starts, and struggles, it could be considered a FO failure.

I'm still torn though, because I would have rather had Feeley starting.

Maybe, just maybe, Fiedler will give us retribution for what the Titans did to us last year.

If fiedler struggles, how long will it take for Feeley to get pluged in? This is going to be a circus season if you ask me.

KBISBACK said:
You are banking on the idea that Dave will pull Jay when he's playing bad. That's dangerous. This is a coach that played Jay Fiedler with a torn rotator cuff because he was afraid Damon Huard would play well enough to start a controversy.
Your right and thats what i am thinking..Like inFINS said: :goodnight, dave..

FiN.in.RI said:
If fiedler struggles, how long will it take for Feeley to get pluged in? This is going to be a circus season if you ask me.
it better not take more than a 2 interception half. with feely coming off the bench to rally the troops in the second half.

KBISBACK said:
If he doesn't play the RS acquisition and rides Fiedler all the way to 8-8 and no playoffs, he'll be gone....

pigskinguy said:
Well that part would be good.......but the wasted season would SUCK
How many people think it's a wasted season already?

He's right or he's wrong, either way, we win.

Back
Top Bottom