Avoiding the Flip Flop | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Avoiding the Flip Flop

inFINSible said:
If Feeley started the season and he struggled Wanny would waffle quicker than you can say leggo-my-eggo....and we would spend the rest of the season watching a QB merry-go-round spin us right into oblivion, with neither QB able to get in sync with the offensive personell.

Now that he's choosen his comfortable QB....IF.. that comfortable QB struggles, he'll make the switch to Feeley and not look back.

We can spend the season going back and forth between the two or we can let Fiedler play his way out of the job and not have to worry about him coming back as a starter

And if he doesn't struggle, we all end up happy anyway.

hmmmmmmmmm, making the political reference huh? :lol:

Phinz4Life said:
I ran this idea in my head. I figure that Fiedler starting will put high pressure in him suceeding, because once he shows signs of failure, Feeley will be plugged in. If Feeley starts, and struggles, it could be considered a FO failure.

I'm still torn though, because I would have rather had Feeley starting.

Maybe, just maybe, Fiedler will give us retribution for what the Titans did to us last year.

this is why its the best win win situation. jay is going to fight for his football life and if he loses, then you get feeley and jay reserves himself to backup. no controversy to me. just plain sense and wisdom. but you cant start teh season with a guy who hasnt had enough time to deal with these circumstances.

inFINSible said:
Well, then :www: ....it's your funeral Dave.

ya know, there is another point. It doesnt matter who fails and if you think that chances would be better that feeley would succeed with what we have as a team, then your not being honest with yourself. wanny will be gone regardless.

FiN.in.RI said:
its not hard to be a pessimist when Wannay is doing the same thing over and over and over season after season . history does repeat itself.

so were going to the playoffs? :D

inFINSible said:
If Feeley started the season and he struggled Wanny would waffle quicker than you can say leggo-my-eggo....and we would spend the rest of the season watching a QB merry-go-round spin us right into oblivion, with neither QB able to get in sync with the offensive personell.

Now that he's choosen his comfortable QB....IF.. that comfortable QB struggles, he'll make the switch to Feeley and not look back.

We can spend the season going back and forth between the two or we can let Fiedler play his way out of the job and not have to worry about him coming back as a starter

And if he doesn't struggle, we all end up happy anyway.

Bravo on working in "Leggo My Eggo" into your post !! I've been waiting years for someone to do it, and you Nailed it. :up:

Chisel Monkey said:
Bravo on working in "Leggo My Eggo" into your post !! I've been waiting years for someone to do it, and you Nailed it. :up:
:roflmao: Thank you.

Brutal logic, but right. JF suceeds, we should be happy. JF fails, AJ comes in and does well or Coach Wanny is out.

Back
Top Bottom