Awesome Brian Hartline Interview | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Awesome Brian Hartline Interview

you guys, he's a good player but not that great. I'v heard the term "number 1 reciever tossed around" and its like is that a joke. I do admit that he put up ok numbers for a rookie. like what 3 tds and about 500 yds but that was on your guys below average recieving corp. but hey you never know lol

100% troll post.

Hartline is a good player. I remember early in the season people were talking about what a great year Ginn was going ti have in his 3rd year. Meanwhile I'm reading that by preseason Hartline had mastered all the WR positions in the Dolphins playbook. This guy is only a little slower than Ginn but a much better WR overall. He actually is a receiver and not just a overdrafted KR. Is he going to be the next Brandon Marshall or Randy Moss? No he's not. But he's going to be a solid starter for us and opponents better get used to hearing "Henne to Hartline, Michigan to Ohio State!"

"And most importantly, don’t let anyone beat you, in anything. There is nothing wrong with being number one in everything you do."

Love it!

Back
Top Bottom