Awesome Brian Hartline Interview | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Awesome Brian Hartline Interview

you guys, he's a good player but not that great. I'v heard the term "number 1 reciever tossed around" and its like is that a joke. I do admit that he put up ok numbers for a rookie. like what 3 tds and about 500 yds but that was on your guys below average recieving corp. but hey you never know lol

you guys, he's a good player but not that great. I'v heard the term "number 1 reciever tossed around" and its like is that a joke. I do admit that he put up ok numbers for a rookie. like what 3 tds and about 500 yds but that was on your guys below average recieving corp. but hey you never know lol

Well he didn't get a lot of playing time at the beginning of the season. He has just as good of a chance as Miles Austin did of becoming a number 1 receiver and he barely played in his first few seasons. So in that case he has a lot better chance. He is good but anyone can become great if they can learn and have the skill to play the position.

Well he didn't get a lot of playing time at the beginning of the season. He has just as good of a chance as Miles Austin did of becoming a number 1 receiver and he barely played in his first few seasons. So in that case he has a lot better chance. He is good but anyone can become great if they can learn and have the skill to play the position.

True, i did notice that he was seeing more action later in the season. and i kinda like him for his TD catch against new engalnd

I have to say this guy is really clutch. I recal him having some VERY long YAC plays, and then really, who else on the roster would have made the play that he did when he stole the int away from Griffin?

loved it hartline is becoming one of my favorite players i hope he breaks out even more this year

Really like this kid. Will be interested to see how he looks physically after this offseason, also would be good to know if he's doing any work with Henne. I think this is our Austin/Jennings/Walker type receiver....(and in the words of Coach Sparano)... I really do!

Worry about your boy "Joe Namath" and his 100 yard passing games. Henne dumps all over him.

Hartline is a good dude. I met him at a charity function. I was there with my 10 year old daughter. She was moping around, kinda scared to go up to any of the players for an autograph. One of the cheerleaders asked her what was wrong, so she told her she wants to get a players autograph. I expected the cheerleader to go get the autograph and bring it back to my daughter.
Instead, she goes and whispers to Hartline what was going on. He comes out from the party and finds my little girl with his wife, introduces himself, signs autographs and takes pictures with her. He was really cool and down to earth and I really appreciated that he took the time to make her day.
She is now a HUGE Hartline fan and keeps asking me to buy her his jersey.

I don't know that he can't do it.... so Go Hartline!

Oh, just so you know, you won't like this guy very much in the upcoming seasons that he will be a Dolphin. :tongue2:

Back
Top Bottom