Awesome game by the New England Officials...err, I mean Patriots | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Awesome game by the New England Officials...err, I mean Patriots

B-LO BABY

BUFFALO SOLDIER
Reaction score
Nice job by Terry McCauley calling Whinter's TD back for a bogus block in the back AND calling it dead to kill Buffalo's field position.

That block in the back call on Royal on Price's 3rd down conversion was pretty awesome too.

The hell with Branch; sign McCauley to a new deal.

It must be awesome to have the officials on your nuts year in and year out.

I can't wait till Tom "I'm the man until someone actually pressures me" Brady and the Patsies come to Buffalo.

B-LO said:
Nice job by Terry McCauley calling Whinter's TD back for a bogus block in the back AND calling it dead to kill Buffalo's field position.

That block in the back call on Royal on Price's 3rd down conversion was pretty awesome too.

I can't wait till Tom "I'm the man until someone actually pressures me" Brady and the Patsies come to Buffalo.

Yep the refs are still on the Patsies payroll.....BUT...you have to be able to pick up a 4th and one during money time. Nobody to blame but yourselves....maybe next time you kick the ball to go up by 13.

B-LO said:

oh quit yer beatchin...they will apologise on Wednesday...[admin] :tsk: [/admin]

Shhh, it's not cool to admit they missed calls on both sides. Like how about your blatent false start or the first play of the game, when you got your TD when they should have called a facemask penalty:

1157923859_0908-1.jpg

clear.gif

Nah, let's not admit they missed calls on both sides. Just blame the the Pats. :rolleyes:

Yeah, a picture of Spikes' hand brushing by Brady's facemask is great evidence.

Admit it; everytime NE is in a close game, the referees make a bunch of bogus calls to assure their victory. Unbelievable.

B-LO said:

Admit it; everytime NE is in a close game, the referees make a bunch of bogus calls to assure their victory. Unbelievable.

Brushing?

I would hate to see how you "brush" your teeth or hair.

BZ

B-LO said:

I love to watch rival fans squabble over this type of thing, but that is clearly a handful of facemask. :cooldude:

B-LO said:

Yeah, you're right. :boohoo: It's not like the Bills scored points in the 2nd half or anything. Furthermore, the Pats held the ball for over 12 minutes in the 4th quarter. The Bills went for a 4th and 1 @ midway point in the 4th quarter where they should have kicked the FG. It failed. Not hindsight, you take the points on the road when you have a 10 point lead to increase that to 2 scores and let your defense hold on. That would have made the game 20-7, and we all know that the refs made that decision for Jauron too though, huh? And before you say, "yeah, but if they converted that would have put the Bills up 24-7 at that point." Well, that TD still wasn't guaranteed, still needed 7 or 8 more yards. It completely changed the momentum of the game in the Pats favor, and they never looked back. That was the Bills game for the taking, and they didn't take it, plain and simple. It was a good game, the Bills did better than I expected and I give them a lot of credit for formulating a great game-plan that completely shut Brady down for 3 quarters. Unfortunately, for you, they play 4 quarters.

Moving on: tuck rule, I agree that it should have been called a fumble but it wasn't called that way. That same call went against the Pats the next season against the Jets, BTW. It's a rule, a dumb one at that, but the refs do call it from time to time. What's funny is that everyone seems to forget that 2 minutes earlier in that game, the Pats stuffed the Raiders on a 4th and 1 that would have sealed the game. How quickly we forget. Tough break.

People seem to forget that the Pats were victimized in 1976 on a bogus "roughing the passer" call. Ben Dreith screwed the Pats out of the AFCCG. What goes around comes around. :wink:

B-LO said:

rofl @ "brushing by Brady's facemask".

:goof:

Wide right!

Dirtywater said:
Shhh, it's not cool to admit they missed calls on both sides. Like how about your blatent false start or the first play of the game, when you got your TD when they should have called a facemask penalty:

http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2006/09/10/1157923859_0908.jpg

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20060910/capt.c16ab0653fda4b9b9937c1b3ff7064f6.bills_patriots_football_mack101.jpg

Nah, let's not admit they missed calls on both sides. Just blame the the Pats. :rolleyes:

excellent post :sidelol:

B-LO said:

Your kidding right ???? his thumb is on the INSIDE of Brady's facemask.

Back
Top Bottom