Awesome game for the Dolphins and Tanny!!!!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Awesome game for the Dolphins and Tanny!!!!!!!!!

flip

Starter
Reaction score
Against a 6-9 team and nothing to play for lolololololololololololololol

It makes you angry when Tannehill plays well, doesn't it?

At this point this win does us worse than a loss... a loss would not only get us a better pick next year in the draft but it would help us get rid of Joe Philbin. The worst thing that could happen to this franchise is that we win out while missing the playoffs and help retain this mediocre hack of a head coach.

Against a 6th ranked defense overall in a game where the Vikings sure in h*** weren't laying down and I just can't wrap my mind around why people are still bashing Tannehill...

:bobdole:

It was a great team win. The decision to keep Philbin was not made because of this win.

Sent from my Nexus 9

Against a 6th ranked defense overall in a game where the Vikings sure in h*** weren't laying down and I just can't wrap my mind around why people are still bashing Tannehill...

:bobdole:

Google "ignorance"

I really don't think he thinks Tannehill is bad. I really don't even think this guy is a fan. I really think he's one of these many people that just get enjoyment out of trying to get people upset. They're generally miserable people, down on themselves. Best not to even address them.

At this point this win does us worse than a loss... a loss would not only get us a better pick next year in the draft but it would help us get rid of Joe Philbin. The worst thing that could happen to this franchise is that we win out while missing the playoffs and help retain this mediocre hack of a head coach.

On the draft pick point you make yes. How many spots does the win push Miami back? I don't know. 6-8? Draft well and don't worry about Top 5 picks.

Your 2nd point I disagree with because others have posted that Ross made his decision before today's game.

I wish the mods would ban some of these blatant trolls, theyre really ruining this site. Theres been more and more of these jerkoffs lately and they just jam up the forum with their BS threads and then they derail good threads with their crappy posts. Something needs to be done, it has gotten to be ridiculous.

Here is what boggles my mind; History has proven that there is alot in play the last 2 weeks of the season.

Yet, which contenders were scheduled to play an NFC team... meaningless in the tie breakers?

Back
Top Bottom