Awesome game for the Dolphins and Tanny!!!!!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Awesome game for the Dolphins and Tanny!!!!!!!!!

And the moral of this OP is that if you feel you must **** a close blood relative, for everyone's sake, please use some form of birth control.

And the moral of this OP is that if you feel you must **** a close blood relative, for everyone's sake, please use some form of birth control.

What in the name of Margret Sanger are you babbling about? :d-day:

That has been tried all over Appalachia & some parts of the intermountain west... it failed miserably.

I really don't get how Ross made his decision before the game. I mean what was it that sold him? Was it the shellacking last week or us getting our asses whooped at home against the Ravens? Or mediocre December finishes with playoffs on the line in back to back seasons. Wtf. Oh sorry just don't get it.

Back to thread RT17 did what he needed to, won a game on his own off his arm. The teams first 4 TD game from QB since 1998, 263 games ago. Wow. Long time. I'm excited to see the second year of growth tho with Lazor and Tannehill together.

It makes you angry when Tannehill plays well, doesn't it?

I think that it is pretty obvious at this point that there are people who take every opportunity to bash Tannehill (even when there is nothing to bash) because they would rather he just go away. If he develops into a franchise quarterback, not only is there crow to be served, but that reputation that they THINK they have earned of having a high "Football I.Q." can be challenged. The rest of us can just enjoy his good performances and a Dolphins win, but since being right is so important to them, they cannot allow themselves to admit that Ryan Tannehill played a good game.

I think that it is pretty obvious at this point that there are people who take every opportunity to bash Tannehill (even when there is nothing to bash) because they would rather he just go away. If he develops into a franchise quarterback, not only is there crow to be served, but that reputation that they THINK they have earned of having a high "Football I.Q." can be challenged. The rest of us can just enjoy his good performances and a Dolphins win, but since being right is so important to them, they cannot allow themselves to admit that Ryan Tannehill played a good game.

This is the whole problem with RT IMO, he doesn't do this when it matters. He is the ultimate tease. I would love to be wrong about him.

This is the whole problem with RT IMO, he doesn't do this when it matters. He is the ultimate tease. I would love to be wrong about him.

That is the whole problem with 95% of his critics IMO- most of them act as if he should be Peyton Manning every Sunday without acknowledging that there are sometimes bigger culprits at play. Take this Minnesota game for example: Tannehill brings us back and builds an eight point lead at 28-20. Then, following a defensive meltdown and a boneheaded fumble by Landry, he brings us back to tie the game at 35 and gives us a chance to win it. I think almost everyone on this forum knows that if Tannehill had not marched us down the field, this loss would have been laid solely at his feet by the usual suspects, using the same old tired, predictable rhetoric.

It's not that we think Tannehill is beyond blame, because most of us really don't. It's that most of us are sick of watching the same group of critics attempt to put EVERY loss at his feet, when it is clear that many times he does not play as big of a part in our demise as they would have us believe.

That notion has been notched and is no longer an "if"; he's our franchise QB. :hi5:

That is the whole problem with 95% of his critics IMO- most of them act as if he should be Peyton Manning every Sunday without acknowledging that there are sometimes bigger culprits at play. Take this Minnesota game for example: Tannehill brings us back and builds an eight point lead at 28-20. Then, following a defensive meltdown and a boneheaded fumble by Landry, he brings us back to tie the game at 35 and gives us a chance to win it. I think almost everyone on this forum knows that if Tannehill had not marched us down the field, this loss would have been laid solely at his feet by the usual suspects, using the same old tired, predictable rhetoric.

It's not that we think Tannehill is beyond blame, because most of us really don't. It's that most of us are sick of watching the same group of critics attempt to put EVERY loss at his feet, when it is clear that many times he does not play as big of a part in our demise as they would have us believe.

Oh trust me...they were lining up at their keyboards after that sack put us at 2nd and 19 down 7 late...

When the season has been on the line the last 2 years what did RT do? The season is was over last week, this game means nothing more than a preseason game.

When the season has been on the line the last 2 years what did RT do? The season is was over last week, this game means nothing more than a preseason game.

When the season was on the line the Defense shat itself more than Tannehill did.They did that in key games all year.

The tragic part about your response is that it did nothing more than prove the point I was trying to make and I am not even sure that you realize it.

Oh trust me...they were lining up at their keyboards after that sack put us at 2nd and 19 down 7 late...

Oh trust me I know hoops. As it is, I am sure Terrence Fede gets the majority of the credit in their minds (and Fede does deserve his share of the credit), but I can only imagine what kind of ridiculous spin would have been put on this game to make it Tannehill's fault had we lost lol.

It makes you angry when Tannehill plays well, doesn't it?

Then if thats the case, he only gets mad maybe once a year, because Tanny does not play like this often. This is the Doplhins, they have a great game then will get blasted in their next game. Does week 1 and 2 ring any bells?

Back
Top Bottom