Aww Kenny Stills! What Were You Thinking | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aww Kenny Stills! What Were You Thinking

Kyndig

Seasoned Veteran
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Has had a good game other than the play where he slid as if he was a QB and stopped 1 yard before the first down inexplicably for no reason. We had momentum and were driving the football down the field leading to 3rd and 1 which Tannehill then proceeds to get sacked by an unblocked blitzer and we punt leading to a patriots field goal.

I like Kenny Stills, but what was he thinking? He must have thought he had the first, but this one made me scream at my tv and my dogs went and then hid under the bed!

Dont blame the guy keeping us in this game. If this offense could convert on short yardage this wouldnt even be an issue. The oline sucks, our play calling sucks, and so does our short yardage game. That is who you should be mad at.

I'm more concerned with what Gase was thinking on the 3rd & 1 that followed. They had 7 ****ing DBs on the field and haven't been able to stop Gore all game. Wtf?

I thought it was pretty obvious he fell while trying to make a juke.

He’s thinking about his community service. Cut him tomorrow. Disgusting coward.

Has had a good game other than the play where he slid as if he was a QB and stopped 1 yard before the first down inexplicably for no reason. We had momentum and were driving the football down the field leading to 3rd and 1 which Tannehill then proceeds to get sacked by an unblocked blitzer and we punt leading to a patriots field goal.

I like Kenny Stills, but what was he thinking? He must have thought he had the first, but this one made me scream at my tv and my dogs went and then hid under the bed!

Maybe he should get on his knees more? Twitter crying? **** this guy. He’s the reason we had to dump Landry. He’s now cost us two games, basically all on his own with horrendous drops. He has no catch radius either. Total waste of speed.

I was a fan of his but after today I’m not a fan if anybody on this team anymore. **** them all. The Patriots were beatable and again we have eight different individuals making crucial mistakes.

I was a fan of his but after today I’m not a fan if anybody on this team anymore. **** them all. The Patriots were beatable and again we have eight different individuals making crucial mistakes.

Tannehill showed some real guts today. We didn’t lose because of him.

Back
Top Bottom