Az Hakim reneges on his contract with Chiefs? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Az Hakim reneges on his contract with Chiefs?

painnotpleasure

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
Haven't heard anything about that... but on Total Access, I did here that his contract for the Vet MIN, which I found a bit surprising.

FinzManiac

Second String
Reaction score
painnotpleasure said:
Haven't heard anything about that... but on Total Access, I did here that his contract for the Vet MIN, which I found a bit surprising.

Yeah I heard that too...and was a little surprised by it. Seems he's going to a better situation for him statisticly if he goes to the Saints. Trying to find another place to verify what this place is saying...

FinzManiac

Second String
Reaction score
It's the only place I see reporting it right now...

And I am with you Nublar...VERY surprising if it's true

King Nate

His Majesty
Reaction score
MelbournePhin said:
i hate the chiefs for some reason. any bad news for them is music to my ears

Hah I loved the "for some reason" that's great. I'm with you. For some reason there's just something about the chiefs that I just don't like.

Nublar7

FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Just visited our friends at the Coalition(brings back memories when the Surtain deal was being worked out). It is true, their local radio stations have announced it. What a team player Hakim is. :lol:

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
:eek: Wow

Yesterday at cheifs.com that did an inteview with him and he sounded like he was really excited to be a Cheif. I guess he wasnt.

Top Bottom