Back on the Spielman Bandwagon..... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Back on the Spielman Bandwagon.....

VanDolPhan said:
Win what? Because you quoted Kiper? Give me a break. The guy can't even set up a decent mock draft.

Try reading the transcript where Rick says that he knew for a fact that both NE and Dallas were on the phone at the 19th pick (there goes your andrews theory). Carey also states that before the phins called that he was on the phone with NE. The sentinal and herald are both reporting it.

You on the other hand have still not shown anything that proves he was duped or that he was quote unquote a 'fool'.

Okay, your'e right....NE was going to convert Carey to DT and put him in the middle of their 3-4 scheme.

Come'on use that common sense that you talked about........

NE got their guy.

So what do you want to call it? How bout Winner by TKO 11th round: Section 126?

Don't you mean Mulder or Skully... good luck tracing down those UFO's :p

No the fact you feel you need to "win" something. I'm just pointing out some facts and basic common sense. By your own theory then we 'duped' NE into thinking we were going for Wilfork which only the fans thought we would ever pick up having just signed Bowens to a new 4 year contract and still got a young Larry Chester. Just knock it off with the duped and fool crap cause most people are already past that and realize it was a move that had to be made.

By the way nice duck on the whole Dallas stuff.

Anyways I'm off...got a meeting I need to prepare for in an hour.

VanDolPhan said:
No the fact you feel you need to "win" something. I'm just pointing out some facts and basic common sense. By your own theory then we 'duped' NE into thinking we were going for Wilfork which only the fans thought we would ever pick up having just signed Bowens to a new 4 year contract and still got a young Larry Chester. Just knock it off with the duped and fool crap cause most people are already past that and realize it was a move that had to be made.

By the way nice duck on the whole Dallas stuff.

Anyways I'm off...got a meeting I need to prepare for in an hour.

I will accept your forfeit. ;)

Section126 said:
I will accept your forfeit. ;)

No forfeit buddy. Just better things to do then argue with a dilusional bandwagon fan that thinks 100% about something. At least I can admit he 'may' have been fooled but it was a risk not worth taking. Adios peeps.

I like Poole but he wont cause SMAd to be his last year. He rstructured and if I remember right he does not have a high cap hit the rest of it so he could retire a dolphin.

Back
Top Bottom