Backup QB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Backup QB

Casas9425

Club Member
Reaction score
So who do we bring in? Taylor Heineken? Baker Mayfield? Bring back Teddy “I dont really want to be here” Bridgewater?

Jimmy Garoppolo looks like he’s going to Houston. Anyone want the mummified remains of Andy Dalton? Bring back Jabroni Biscuit who actually had a decent season last year in Cleveland? What do we do?

Not sure why we would spend extra dollars on a back up Qb.... we're not in a great position to do so with other pressing needs and a new defensive scheme to consider... with an improved D (top 10) we should be able to improve our W/L record with Skylar as a back up.... if Tua fails to complete the season in a reasonabe fashion we can explore the Qb position next season...

Build the TEAM, the Qb will come

Mike White fits. He's quick, throws well, gets the ball out fast, has starting experience, and is young enough to have a lil upside. He shouldn't be too expensive and is a hometown kid. Unlike Teddy 2 gloves, he has something to prove.
My choice, as well. Appearently, he wants to play in Miami. I believe he's from the area?

I'd stick with Teddy. He just had some bad luck with a couple of injuries (took a hit in the first Jets game and the independent doctor over-reacted and put him in concussion protocol and the other injury was breaking his little finger in his throwing hand on an opponent's helmet grill). He works well with Tua and he has had a year in the McDaniel system.

Anyone but Teddy. ABT. White and Dalton (for different reasons of course) are my top two choices. Skylar will still be on the team/practice squad as 3rd.

Edit: I'd like Mayfield, but think he'll cost bucks based on Qb salaries now.

I'd stick with Teddy. He just had some bad luck with a couple of injuries (took a hit in the first Jets game and the independent doctor over-reacted and put him in concussion protocol and the other injury was breaking his little finger in his throwing hand on an opponent's helmet grill). He works well with Tua and he has had a year in the McDaniel system.
I'm surprised any of us would want Teddy back. He didn't want to be here and it was obvious. Get a young QB in here that can win some games, Mike White works for me.

Fine……I’ll do it.
Read your scouting report. Don’t call us; we’ll call you.

“The Ghost” Scouting Report
Height: No
Weight: Still no
40-Yard Dash: Instantly
Strengths: Very hard to tackle, block…and see
Weakness: Can’t hold a football.
Opportunity: Bed sheet sponsorship
Threat: Crowd May Boo! in support

Back
Top Bottom