Bad news for Packers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bad news for Packers

Originally posted by RobertHoover
We won, we get the naming rights. Isn't that the way it works.

No HR...you must DOMINATE...you didn't do that in Miami....I say again go back to yesterday and see how the Pats beat you....that was domination..or how the Jets beat the chargers...now look back at the Bills\Phins game...the Bills looked nothing like the Pats or Jets did yesterday in those games.

"I think this game should mean more to the Dolphins then it should to the Packers, standings wise. Other then being on prime time, what else could it matter to them?"

It looks like I'm gonna have to answer this question in every thread. Oh well. The Packers pretty much have the division wrapped up right now, so that's not an issue. They are playing for homefield advantage throughout the playoffs. Lambeau Field in January is a beautiful thing. If the Packers want to control their own destiny and get homefield advantage, then EVERY game is important. It doesn't matter if they're playing NFC or AFC teams. Homefield advantage is first determined by overall record. Right now the Packers have the best record in the NFC, they control their own destiny. Every game that they lose makes it more likely that they'll have to go on the road in the playoffs.
And yes, being on prime time is important too. Favre's stats for the last 3 MNF games: 66/106 for 957 yds, 10 TDs, 1 INT. 116.4 rating. I think if the Packers win tonight and Favre has a good game coming off of an injury, he has a great shot at a 4th MVP. Not that he's playing for that reason, but Favre at Lambeau on MNF is what football is all about. (to me anyway :D )

Originally posted by RobertHoover
We won, we get the naming rights. Isn't that the way it works.

In that case I guess the Stadium in Buffalo should be called Feidler Field then huh?:evil:

Back
Top Bottom