Balage Ready To Compete | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Balage Ready To Compete

I totally disagree with that. Bottom line for me is I don’t buy that’s he’s playing 13 lbs heavier than he did last year unless he’s carrying bad weight on that frame.

We will see in tbe preseason. In pads.

What do you disagree with? Lol. The fact that playing weight is more important then what he measured in at, months before his rookie season even started? Lol that makes zero sense.

Why is it you don’t buy he’s 13 pounds heavier? Is it that you think 13 pounds is hard to gain is a few months? Or do you just down right think MG is a liar?

giphy.gif

Kenyan Drake hasn't missed a game in three years.

He was just missing in action in them

What do you disagree with? Lol. The fact that playing weight is more important then what he measured in at, months before his rookie season even started? Lol that makes zero sense.

Why is it you don’t buy he’s 13 pounds heavier? Is it that you think 13 pounds is hard to gain is a few months? Or do you just down right think MG is a liar?
The article says he’s put on 13 lbs, maybe a few lbs of muscle and some weight gain..once camp starts that extra stuff will come off

Balage should get as many snaps as Drake this season IMO.

Balage has the goods and can (will) be an asset to our team in 2019-20 and for years to come barring injury.

Go Dolphins!

Back
Top Bottom