Balanced teams do not win Championships. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Balanced teams do not win Championships.

Originally posted by dreadlockera
Loosing one or both of the QBs along with many of the veteran OL will free up a fair amount of cap space. We will also loose freeman, fletcher. I just hope we have enough cap space to get a servicable QB, OL and #2WR VIA FA & draft.

The OL may be in good shape next year.
These young guys, Mckinney and Wade Smith should be more prepared. (Wade Smith hit the damn weight room ASAP if you ever read this!)

Then you've got that guard Yates that the staff is pretty high on.
It's amazing that Nails was able to play at all before the halfway point of the season so considering the comeback he made.... maybe next year Nails is back at 100%.

We may only need a RT and a couple vets for depth.

2003 New England Patriots.....balanced

2003 Tennesee Titans....Offensive team. Their defense has injuries

2003 Indianapolis Colts.....Defense is so-so. Offense is great

2003 Kansas City Chiefs.....Defense? what's that

2003 Carolina Panthers.......All defense.

Anyway which championships have they won. I hope you're not counting their (possible) division Championships.

Originally posted by Section126
Dude, it has already been made clear to you that Un-balanced teams HAVE won championships.......

Name one....

And don't say the Ravens, or Buccaneers. They both had enough balance to score points on offense didn't they??....

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

New England is not balanced. Their offense is not that great. It's middle of the road, maybe a little better. It is their D that carries then and wins games.

I'm talking Championships. Not division winners. Watch and see. The Super Bowl winner this season is not a balanced team.

Originally posted by Disgustipate
New England is not balanced. Their offense is not that great. It's middle of the road, maybe a little better. It is their D that carries then and wins games.

I'm talking Championships. Not division winners. Watch and see. The Super Bowl winner this season is not a balanced team.

They sure look balanced to me....Look at their NFL rankings in each catagory. They ARE balanced.

We on the other hand are the classic example of an un-balanced team. Great defense, no offense. Not much unlike Buffalo....

PHINZ RULE!!!!:fire:

When the ravens won the super bowl, their defense was ranked #1........their offense....(drumroll)...........22nd.

When the bucs won last year.......defense #1, offense.........(drumroll).........................20th.

When the ravens won the super bowl, their defense was ranked #1........their offense....(drumroll)...........22nd.

When the bucs won last year.......defense #1, offense.........(drumroll).........................20th.

So I guess that means the team with the #1 defense is going to win the Super Bowl huh???...:rolleyes:

You and Dave need help IMO.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!:fire:

No, IT MEANS THAT BALANCED TEAMS DON'T ALWAYS WIN THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't that the title of this stupid thread?

Isn't that the title of this stupid thread?

It is a stupid thread. It's stupid because it's not true....

Balanced teams do win championships....;)

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
You two people are starting to sound really sad...

What's really sad is listening to all of these Phinz faithful. I've heard this broken record way too many times already....

BLITZKRIEG,

What do you expect man??? This is a Fins board and I along with other people who post here are diehard finfans...i'm also disappointed and frustrated but some of us are still a little optimistic...we hope for the best for our team...i don't want to sound like a jerk but if you're sick of hearing this broken record...don't post anything and don't come to this board...it's your choice...i have always respected your insight on this team...i may not agree with it everytime but i have respected it...in the end...we are still FinFans!!!

Let's Go Fins!!!

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
BLITZKRIEG,

What do you expect man???

I expect this team to flop. That's the only thing they've been consistant at over the last decade....

After that, I expect big changes within this team. As a result, I expect the Phinz to get balanced out, and get back to winning with confidence!!!.....

Winning, knowing you deserved to win. Not backing into the playoffs, or hoping another team loses, just so we can benefit. I'm tired of hoping. I'm tired of praying. I use to be one of the blind optimists, but my eyes have now seen the light!!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Back
Top Bottom