Baltimore... Dump Your Hate on Them Right Here! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Baltimore... Dump Your Hate on Them Right Here!

Easily my most hated team outside of our division.

No need to hate them. They didn't cheat in order to beat us. They didn't hurt any of our players on purpose. They've just been better than us.

I can thank them for helping us avoid going 0-16.

For the playoffs? They've given reality checks on how far our teams have really been from competing, as bitter as it is to say.

A big benchmark I have for the current regime would be beating the Ravens, at home, on the road and or in the playoffs.

I will never hate the franchise that my boys Ed Reed and Ray Lew won Super Bowls with.

They're not a real rival to me. Just another team that has flat out dominated us over the years.

Flacco being gone makes them easier to tolerate. I like Lamar Jackson.

More jealous of the physical nature of the program than anything. I actually enjoy the town. Camden Yards has no equal. I also like the port of Baltimore. Great place to take a cruise from.

$200 for birds to cover 6.5. Interesting week, figured it would be more but week one is always a little iffy. I have a feeling we may see the worst of the Fins this week then it will slower get better until the bye when Rosen goes in, takes a step back again then improvement. Mind you I didnt say wins, but improvement.

Back
Top Bottom